06-08-2014, 07:29 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Ghost Rider

World at War section has been dead for awhile, so I thought I would release a couple .CFG codes.
If you do not like .CFG, then you are clearly on the wrong thread.
Enjoy!

vstr gRiderON

set gRiderON "say ^6Ghost Rider;say ^4Press To Exit;say ^3Made By^0: ^5IDontMod^7Lobbies;take all;give health;flame_test 1;give m2_flamethrower_mp;r_flameFX_enable 1;r_specularMap 2;m2_flamethrower_mp;scr_player_maxhealth 9999;bind BUTTON_X vstr gRiderOFF"

set gRiderOFF "kill;r_specularMap 0;flame_test 0;r_flameFX_enable 0;scr_player_maxhealth 80;bind BUTTON_X +usereload"

//Press Square to exit Ghost Rider

Note:
You might have to alter the code a little bit to get the code working in your menu.
For example, you might need to add the code that closes your menu first the gRiderON code.
You may edit the code to your liking!
Last edited by IDontModLobbies ; 06-09-2014 at 08:24 PM.
06-08-2014, 07:42 AM #2
This is awesome, going to have fun with this later Smile haven't been in w@w in ages

The following user thanked SQUID_EYE for this useful post:

IDontModLobbies
06-09-2014, 04:09 AM #3
Nice bro! I've come up with a few of my own codes as well! Might go along with you and post some scripts here
06-09-2014, 09:27 AM #4
Originally posted by AlecKeaneDUB View Post
Nice bro! I've come up with a few of my own codes as well! Might go along with you and post some scripts here

Thanks, I'm glad to see some people are taking interest in these codes. I might release a couple new ones, I have made as well. I can't wait to see what codes you have to offer! Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo