07-09-2014, 04:19 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys! Just a simple little code that changes the sun color every time you shoot. I know it's not much, but I've never seen it before and I thought it was a cool idea! Hope you guys enjoy, and if you use any of my scripts in a mod menu....please be sure to give me creditSmile

set rdmmop2 "+usereload;take all;give colt_mp;bind button_rshldr vstr disco1;-usereload"
set disco1 "+attack;r_lightTweakSunColor 1 0 0 1;-attack;bind button_rshldr vstr disco2"
set disco2 "+attack;r_lightTweakSunColor 1 1 0 1;-attack;bind button_rshldr vstr disco3"
set disco3 "+attack;r_lightTweakSunColor 0 1 0 1;-attack;bind button_rshldr vstr disco4"
set disco4 "+attack;r_lightTweakSunColor 0 0 1 1;-attack;bind button_rshldr vstr disco1"
set rdmmop3 "+usereload;bind button_rshldr +attack;reset r_lightTweakSunColor;-usereload"
07-09-2014, 04:30 AM #2
Originally posted by AlecKeaneDUB View Post
Hey guys! Just a simple little code that changes the sun color every time you shoot. I know it's not much, but I've never seen it before and I thought it was a cool idea! Hope you guys enjoy, and if you use any of my scripts in a mod menu....please be sure to give me creditSmile

set rdmmop2 "+usereload;take all;give colt_mp;bind button_rshldr vstr disco1;-usereload"
set disco1 "+attack;r_lightTweakSunColor 1 0 0 1;-attack;bind button_rshldr vstr disco2"
set disco2 "+attack;r_lightTweakSunColor 1 1 0 1;-attack;bind button_rshldr vstr disco3"
set disco3 "+attack;r_lightTweakSunColor 0 1 0 1;-attack;bind button_rshldr vstr disco4"
set disco4 "+attack;r_lightTweakSunColor 0 0 1 1;-attack;bind button_rshldr vstr disco1"
set rdmmop3 "+usereload;bind button_rshldr +attack;reset r_lightTweakSunColor;-usereload"

This could be done using a toggle... Much simpler and better quality coding.
07-09-2014, 04:34 AM #3
Yes, but I don't really use toggles much. I started out coding using a different, more complicated style of codes and it's hard to switch. But thanks for the info, I'd like to start using toggles in the future
07-09-2014, 04:34 AM #4
Originally posted by MrBerrics View Post
This could be done using a toggle... Much simpler and better quality coding.

Yes, but I don't really use toggles much. I started out coding using a different, more complicated style of codes and it's hard to switch. But thanks for the info, I'd like to start using toggles in the future
07-09-2014, 04:35 AM #5
Originally posted by AlecKeaneDUB View Post

Well I saw you used a toggle in another one of your threads here.
And it doesn't really matter, it'll work the same either way.
07-09-2014, 04:38 AM #6
Originally posted by MrBerrics View Post
Well I saw you used a toggle in another one of your threads here.
And it doesn't really matter, it'll work the same either way.

Yeah, in that thread I was using MayhemModding's toggles as a reference. And yeah...as long as the code works then I'm fine with it, lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo