07-09-2014, 09:18 PM #1
vRice
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Well... I'm vRice (VintageRice) and I script mods/menu bases/other things for WaW, I've been doing it for about 4 months now and only ever posted my things on Se7ensins, so I thought I would come here and post some of my things. I think this'll be quite a decent 1st post someones made so yeah, this is a gamemode that I created for WaW.

So someone called Zyroh created a game in which you had to find some models, I helped him with some of the scripting now and then, then I thought it'd be fun to attempt it myself, which I did. This is the 1st time I had attempted something with models on WaW as I just made hudElement things previously.

At the moment, it's Der Riese SP only, because I got lazy and didn't create it for multiple people, oops, ANYWAY, if for some reason you decided to read all that.. wow.. you're a trooper.

Example video (Don't worry, I speed things up in a minute or two):

Also, you might want to precache these:
    Models = StrTok("zombie_teddybear;zombie_zapper_tesla_coil;tag_orig  in;defaultactor;zombie_x2_icon;zombie_skull;zombie  _ammocan;zombie_bomb;zombie_treasure_box;zombie_ve  nding_doubletap_on;zombie_vending_jugg_on;zombie_v  ending_revive_on;zombie_vending_sleight_on;zombie_  wolf;zombie_teleporter_pad;weapon_zombie_monkey_bo  mb;zombie_vending_packapunch_on", ";");

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked vRice for this useful post:

AndresKid

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo