Post: COD W@W - Never Ending Black loading screen - FIX - DEX
07-19-2015, 08:01 PM #1
allant
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I wanted to have a blast from the past so I thought modded zombies W@W. Then I got this black loading screen so i tried a few different EBOOT'S one got me to multiplayer but I wanted zombies. Anyway heres the quick FIX.

1) Go to The "Debug Settings" on your xmb menu.

2) Scroll Down till you find Boot Mode .

3) Change or Make Sure Boot Mode is on "Release Mode"
Also change Release Check Mode to "Release Mode"
Then change Network Settings to "Debug to Dual Settings"

4) Once those Settings are set, Restart your PS3 You have to do this otherwise it won't work.

5) Now Start up World At War without a debug eboot needed and you can play multiplayer and zombies with your modded patch.

If this worked for you let me know. I did this and it worked perfectly reason why I'm sharing it with you people.

The following 3 users say thank you to allant for this useful post:

Jiggy, fusco_1, VenoxCoding

The following user groaned allant for this awful post:

P$ycho
08-01-2015, 08:21 PM #2
Imma try this right now because whenever I load the game up with a modded patch it just black screens, I'm using a copied version as well.

Edit: Works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing!
Last edited by fusco_1 ; 08-01-2015 at 08:25 PM.
08-12-2015, 08:37 PM #3
allant
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by 1 View Post
Imma try this right now because whenever I load the game up with a modded patch it just black screens, I'm using a copied version as well.

Edit: Works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing!

no probz happy to help i looked on this site for a fix but couldn't find nothing. But now after i figured it out and posted it on here theres like 3 different threads for the same fix just my luck oh well enjoy

look at that 1 groan from my No1 Fan he is my unofficial stalker
08-20-2015, 09:02 PM #4
I still have a black screen :/
05-10-2016, 02:34 AM #5
Jiggy
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by allant View Post
I wanted to have a blast from the past so I thought modded zombies W@W. Then I got this black loading screen so i tried a few different EBOOT'S one got me to multiplayer but I wanted zombies. Anyway heres the quick FIX.

1) Go to The "Debug Settings" on your xmb menu.

2) Scroll Down till you find Boot Mode .

3) Change or Make Sure Boot Mode is on "Release Mode"
Also change Release Check Mode to "Release Mode"
Then change Network Settings to "Debug to Dual Settings"

4) Once those Settings are set, Restart your PS3 You have to do this otherwise it won't work.

5) Now Start up World At War without a debug eboot needed and you can play multiplayer and zombies with your modded patch.

If this worked for you let me know. I did this and it worked perfectly reason why I'm sharing it with you people.

Worked, 100% thankyou Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo