05-10-2016, 04:41 AM #1
TajModz_DEX
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yes As You Can See Im Remaking My Edit Of PnF v2 For W@W I Done Last Year BUT, Is It Worth Me Going To The MW2 Side And Making A CFG Menu For All The People Who Dont Have A CFW?

As I see alot of people asking "is this cfg?" Or "how can I use this with just my usb?" So I think I make a cfg it will keep the ofw users happy and keep down the threads being spammed with questions like that but before I do anything I want the cfw users opinions on this subject, but please dont hate for the simple fact of the idea of making a cfg menu as I stated its only to keep the forums quite from ofw users for a month or two!
05-11-2016, 01:49 AM #2
Originally posted by DEX View Post
Yes As You Can See Im Remaking My Edit Of PnF v2 For W@W I Done Last Year BUT, Is It Worth Me Going To The MW2 Side And Making A CFG Menu For All The People Who Dont Have A CFW?

As I see alot of people asking "is this cfg?" Or "how can I use this with just my usb?" So I think I make a cfg it will keep the ofw users happy and keep down the threads being spammed with questions like that but before I do anything I want the cfw users opinions on this subject, but please dont hate for the simple fact of the idea of making a cfg menu as I stated its only to keep the forums quite from ofw users for a month or two!

mw2 has plenty of cfg and backup menus being spammed with the EXACT same options just different zones and bases..... basically like the gsc section for bo2.... only a few stand out and are actually different.
05-12-2016, 11:05 PM #3
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Originally posted by DEX View Post
Yes As You Can See Im Remaking My Edit Of PnF v2 For W@W I Done Last Year BUT, Is It Worth Me Going To The MW2 Side And Making A CFG Menu For All The People Who Dont Have A CFW?

Thread moved to W@W mods section.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo