12-28-2016, 10:23 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i'v spent a good few years on World at War and have built up a bit of a multiplayer patch inventory that I hope will help some beginners.*

There are a couple that don't work which I couldn't be arsed removing after uploading them all.
The ones that don't work are*
- "Tree Patch""WaW Public Menu"
- "Online Zombies COD5"
Also, "killhitman40 v3 Final Patch Fixed" is some backup I downloaded by accident one day.

However, all of the rest should work fine, if not feel free to inform others in the comments.

If the link breaks at any time let me know.

You must login or register to view this content.

My PSN is x-Hamish if anyone wants me to host any of these menus for them.

k thx bye xx

(HamishMe is me on CC in case anyone thinks i'm stealing someone else's, i'm just copy and pasting my own post).
Last edited by GetOnYourBike ; 01-07-2017 at 11:31 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to GetOnYourBike for this useful post:

Levisaurus, lucasaf01
01-02-2017, 01:43 AM #2
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by GetOnYourBike View Post
So i'v spent a good few years on World at War and have built up a bit of a multiplayer patch inventory that I hope will help some beginners.*

-There are a couple that don't work which I couldn't be arsed removing after uploading them all.
-The ones that don't work are*
-"Tree Patch""WaW Public Menu""Online Zombies COD5"Also, "killhitman40 v3 Final Patch Fixed" is some backup I downloaded by accident one day.

However, all of the rest should work fine, if not feel free to inform others in the comments.

If the link breaks at any time let me know.

My PSN is x-Hamish if anyone wants me to host any of these menus for them.

k thx bye xx

(HamishMe is me on CC in case anyone thinks i'm stealing someone else's, i'm just copy and pasting my own post).

I've seen your PSN (a few times) somewhere before stare it might have been from waw :P
01-06-2017, 05:03 AM #3
Nice Collection btw the online zombies does work.
01-06-2017, 05:55 PM #4
lucasaf01
Gym leader
thanks
03-01-2017, 09:55 AM #5
pololastation
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Acciental View Post
Nice Collection btw the online zombies does work.

Does it work with Shi no numa?
03-01-2017, 05:11 PM #6
No these are just multiplayer mods. The online zombies one is a game mode for multiplayer where the zombies are dogs
03-01-2017, 06:05 PM #7
pololastation
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by GetOnYourBike View Post
No these are just multiplayer mods. The online zombies one is a game mode for multiplayer where the zombies are dogs

Ah ok, so do you happen to know where can I find those mod
03-03-2017, 10:31 PM #8
whothedaddy1990
Can’t trickshot me!
you download a old version of killhitman40 v3 by accident Facepalm only i have the updated version Tiphat
03-09-2017, 10:27 AM #9
I've send a friend reqeust on PSN, I would like to join a modded lobby I you still host them. Smile
08-13-2017, 12:34 AM #10
Just a heads up I barely play on PSN anymore however feel free to send a request and i'll get to them sometime in the no so distant future when I can be arsed.
Here's a link to my Zombie version, there aren't nearly as many as I don't like zombies and there aren't that many for Nacht Der Untoten (I don't have DLC), however I like to think this will help people starting out (if people still start out on WaW).

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo