02-14-2013, 03:41 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im looking for gamesharing with someone that one steal accounts I have The Black ops Map packs and Mw3 Map packs i would like the World at war Map packs in return. If your interested message me on PSN: LNot Happy or SadLJorgeLNot Happy or SadL IF YOU DO THIS THANK YOU AND ILL DO HOST ALSO W@W,ModernWarfe,MW2,BLACK OPS MODDED LOBBIES FOR FREE!!!Smile
02-15-2013, 05:04 PM #2
Originally posted by JorgeHacks2011 View Post
Im looking for gamesharing with someone that one steal accounts I have The Black ops Map packs and Mw3 Map packs i would like the World at war Map packs in return. If your interested message me on PSN: LNot Happy or SadLJorgeLNot Happy or SadL IF YOU DO THIS THANK YOU AND ILL DO HOST ALSO W@W,ModernWarfe,MW2,BLACK OPS MODDED LOBBIES FOR FREE!!!Smile

Mate i have ALL MW3 DLC & Bops1 Moon map pack Smile You can have both FOR W@W maps.
Im NOT GOING TO GIVE MY ACCOUNT FIRST.
I do have more rep and stuff still ill quite like the w@w maps so please message me here or on psn: aarons2001

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

I'll happily do it!
But im NOT givin details first.
I have bops reserection dlc (Moon) & ALL MW3 DLC.
Message me here or ps3: aarons2001
I am intrested in the W@W maps so please message me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo