Post: Plz Help Fellow Ngu membes with this error i am having.
02-04-2010, 02:13 AM #1
Reaper
The Grim Reaper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello fellow ngu members um i was wondering can somebody tell me what the heck is wrong with my xbox360 transfer cable i just bought it new. You see the problem i am having with it is with i load up xplorer 360 i get this error saying 'XPLORER 360 COULD NOT FIND FAXT' now i have already tried to run as admin and change things around byt it still doesnt work and then i tried xport360 and that just says there is nothing plugged in lol but there is. i really want to start modding my gt and gamerscore but i cant with this stupid error happing i mean like i know how to hex edit and do all the stuff i just need thus error to go away and everything to work so plz if anybody knows anything please leave a comment or pm me thanksSmile
02-04-2010, 07:09 AM #2
Crazy X
Pokemon Trainer
im not sure mate :( if i find anything ill tell you Smile.
02-04-2010, 08:54 AM #3
Originally posted by xx View Post
Hello fellow ngu members um i was wondering can somebody tell me what the heck is wrong with my xbox360 transfer cable i just bought it new. You see the problem i am having with it is with i load up xplorer 360 i get this error saying 'XPLORER 360 COULD NOT FIND FAXT' now i have already tried to run as admin and change things around byt it still doesnt work and then i tried xport360 and that just says there is nothing plugged in lol but there is. i really want to start modding my gt and gamerscore but i cant with this stupid error happing i mean like i know how to hex edit and do all the stuff i just need thus error to go away and everything to work so plz if anybody knows anything please leave a comment or pm me thanksSmile

run as admin
02-04-2010, 10:36 PM #4
Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Originally posted by n View Post
run as admin

i already lol any other suggestions buddy?
02-04-2010, 10:39 PM #5
i already lol any other suggestions buddy?

What version have you got? i have explorer 360 extreme 2 thats the best tbh
02-04-2010, 11:41 PM #6
Hello fellow ngu members um i was wondering can somebody tell me what the heck is wrong with my xbox360 transfer cable i just bought it new. You see the problem i am having with it is with i load up xplorer 360 i get this error saying 'XPLORER 360 COULD NOT FIND FAXT' now i have already tried to run as admin and change things around byt it still doesnt work and then i tried xport360 and that just says there is nothing plugged in lol but there is. i really want to start modding my gt and gamerscore but i cant with this stupid error happing i mean like i know how to hex edit and do all the stuff i just need thus error to go away and everything to work so plz if anybody knows anything please leave a comment or pm me thanksSmile

run as admin broSmile^
02-06-2010, 07:42 PM #7
Reaganj
Pokemon Trainer
Did you read this at all? He already tried running as admin. I have also tried running as admin and it doesn't work for me either.
02-06-2010, 08:03 PM #8
Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Originally posted by n View Post
What version have you got? i have explorer 360 extreme 2 thats the best tbh

i have no clue give me the url of where you downloaded your tool for your transfer cable and i will use it and tell u what happens okSmile
02-06-2010, 08:55 PM #9
xI2y
Banned
download the latest drivers and it should work
02-06-2010, 11:41 PM #10
Reaganj
Pokemon Trainer
Can you post a link to the drivers?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo