Post: [Release] Call of Duty Black Ops 1 TU 11.5 (Not really)
01-13-2019, 04:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Introduction
Many of you who still enjoy playing Black Ops 1 knows it comes with its glitches, regardless of being on TU11. My friends and I still avidly play Der Riese using splitscreen while we hangout so I have spent the last while figuring out the cause of these issues, and have fixed most.

Current Map Support:

• Der Riese

Currently only 1 map is supported as I am completely unsure if there will be a demand for this or not. I was unable to find ANY fixes on google regarding the issues I was having, so I took it upon myself to do it, and release then. If you guys WOULD like some patches made for other maps/bugs, let me know!

Fixes/Tweaks:
- Max ammo now refills the magazine currently in all weapons you own, including in your hand. (Meaning no need to reload before grabbing it)
- Mulekick perk machine does not spawn while not connected to Xbox Live (even though you have the title update and DLC)
- Zombies & Dogs no longer mix later into the game. It will ONLY be zombie rounds, or ONLY dog rounds (every 5 ish)
- Added perks (Free_Perk, All_Revive) to the teleporters. You can only acquire the powerup by teleporting
- Reduced price of Gewher to 100, this is to increase the speed of the early rounds (1-4 usually).
- Reduced the price of betties to 100. This is to increase the likeliness people will actually use them (Bug: It will show bouncing betties cost 1000, however when you actually buy them, you will only lose 100).
- Mystery box rotation has been edited to remove guns that arent possible to progress far, without switching out repeatedly. (Currently in box: HK, RPK, Ray Gun, WonderWaffle, Monkeys, Commando, Galil. The rest of the guns have been removed to save time/money/annoyance)

TODO/In-Progress:
- Remove zombie death animation that allows the zombies body to keep walking (headless) towards you (and get this), stop and even hit/kill you.
- Visual Bouncing Betty price to actually display 100 instead of 1000.

If you guys have any other suggestions or additions you'd like me to attempt to add, let me know. Quite honestly, the only reason this is being released is for the MuleKick perk machine fix. I searched hours and hours online trying to find a fix and found nothing. I believe this fix may actually be the first on the internet, and if this is the case, I really hope you guys enjoy it.

Requirements:
- 1 RGH/JTAG/DevKit Homebrew capable Xbox 360
- Black ops 1 (In JTAG format 'meaning you can see default.xex with all the files' )
- Black ops 1 Resurrection Content Pack
- DashLaunch 3.19

Download:
VirusTotal: You must login or register to view this content.
You can download the patch You must login or register to view this content.

Installation:

1. Download the zip attached
  2. Copy RawFileManager.xex to the root of your usb or hdd
  3. (Optional) RawFileManager requires some values in the launch.ini to be set. I haven't taken the time to figure out which ones, so If you are having trouble getting it working, you can use my working launch.ini You must login or register to view this content..
  4. Make sure RawFileManager.xex is plugin1 in your launch.ini. Push all other plugins down if need-be.
  5. Navigate to the location of your BO1 installation (where the default.xex is) and overwrite all the files with the files you download in 'Game Content'. REPLACE ALL.
  6. You should now have your default.xex with a few other files overwritten. Lastly you should notice a new 'raw' folder inside the game directory.
  7. Done! The quickest way to verify if this is working is to spawn in Der Riese, immediately try to buy a Gewher. If its 100$, it works, any other price, its not.

Happy Gaming!
Last edited by HKxmodz ; 01-13-2019 at 04:57 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo