04-06-2010, 02:08 AM #1
The Low Key OG
still the same OG, but I've been low key
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Tonight when I tried to do my lobby it wouldn't let me connect to xbl. I fear it is here. But on the bright side Spartan-Gunney can confirm that system links still workHappy
And I just found out that I didn't update it and I can still run everything:Sad AwesomeSad AwesomeD
Last edited by The Low Key OG ; 04-06-2010 at 06:19 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to The Low Key OG for this useful post:

Octavia, Reaper
04-06-2010, 02:22 AM #2
Octavia
"PonyF ag"
**** microshit. :mad:

+USB support.
-JTAG exploit patched.

The following user thanked Octavia for this useful post:

The Low Key OG
04-06-2010, 05:33 AM #3
Reaper
The Grim Reaper
What the F*ck Microsoft lol Alpha will put you to death lol He is smart i think he will find away around it..... anyways i love my modded gamertag and i still cant believe you updated the kernal in your jtag =[ *Edit btw I got you your first bronze Star! =] Congratz

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

Originally posted by The
Tonight when I tried to do my lobby it wouldn't let me connect to xbl. I fear it is here. But on the bright side Spartan-Gunney can confirm that system links still workHappy

What the F*ck Microsoft lol Alpha will put you to death lol He is smart i think he will find away around it..... anyways i love my modded gamertag and i still cant believe you updated the kernal in your jtag =[ *Edit btw I got you your first bronze Star! =] Congratz
04-06-2010, 01:31 PM #4
The Low Key OG
still the same OG, but I've been low key
Originally posted by TheReaper View Post

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

Idk, it might still be fine. I can still run everything offline like XeXloader and stuff. It might have just been connection issues because remember I kept getting signed out of live. Also, when I signed into my other account it didn't make me update:confused:
04-06-2010, 02:24 PM #5
Patch is FTL!
04-06-2010, 02:54 PM #6
Default Avatar
Scouser
s**t oes this mean my xbox lobbys r going to go
04-06-2010, 03:11 PM #7
Kinetic
The Truth
dont worry, when my xbox gets here tomorrow ill still be doing challenge/xp lobby Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo