05-05-2010, 03:43 PM #1
Otaku Buster
Cake is a lie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); NOTE: IF YOU NEED ANY GAME ID's PM ME, I WILL GIVE THEM TO YOU.

This tutorial is going to be step by step so it is 100% visible of what you are meant to do.

• To begin, sign into Xbox Live using the account you want to add a game on.

• Now sign out of Xbox live. (make sure you are still signed in on the account, sometimes playing games or returning to the dashboard can sign you back into Live so its best to detach your Ethernet adapter)

• Now play any game you wish offline, it doesn't matter just any. (For an example I am going to play Halo 3 offline, also make sure it is a game that isn't at the top of your recent games list, so if Halo 3 was the last game you played before you went offline use a different game)

• Once you have played your selected game, sign out completely and move your profile onto your computer.

• Now open up your profile in a hex editor (Hex workshop preferably)

You must login or register to view this content.

• Before you can do anything, I want you to find out the game ID of the game you recently played, you can do this many ways by either using GPI or Xbox.com, or on Xport360 it will be the folder name. For example the game ID for Halo 3 is (4d5307e6)

• Once you have found the ID of your chosen game search for that ID in hexadecimal in hex workshop, keep searching until you find the game ID next to the game name. For example I found this:

• Once you have found the ID for your chosen game swap it for the ID of the game you want to be in your games list, for example I am going to use Chronicles Of Riddick Assault On Dark Athena which is (494707ee), replace the ID you found it HeX with the new ID. (Note you will find allot of the same ID's when your searching, only replace the ID that is next to the game name in text)

• Now what else is there to be done? Nothing, your done, just rehash your profile with modio then put it back onto your device, then sign into Xbox Live, wait about 10 seconds, then everything will update.

If it appears that it has replaced your 'offline' game then you have done it right all you have to do is reload your 'offline' game again and then go back to the dashboard and it should appear as a seperate game.

FYI: This was originally posted by Mattyovers at Game-tuts, However I have edited parts and added parts & pictures.

Have fun Modding!
Last edited by Otaku Buster ; 05-05-2010 at 03:45 PM.

The following user thanked Otaku Buster for this useful post:

Siimply Dank
05-05-2010, 05:25 PM #2
I used to do this back in the day!
05-05-2010, 05:26 PM #3
Otaku Buster
Cake is a lie
Yeah it tends to come in handy Winky Winky
05-05-2010, 06:09 PM #4
madden's Hoe
< ^ > < ^ >
yes mattyovers, he went to my school lol
05-07-2010, 05:45 PM #5
Thats old style :p
05-15-2010, 07:07 PM #6
Riggzo
Do a barrel roll!
Nothing wrong with old school :p thanks
05-17-2010, 02:14 AM #7
what do you mean by adding a game to your profile (sorry im new here)
05-17-2010, 04:31 PM #8
Otaku Buster
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by CountToSixAndDi View Post
what do you mean by adding a game to your profile (sorry im new here)

Lets you add games to your games played so you can hack the achievements for it later.
06-04-2010, 07:16 PM #9
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
can i get the ID for halo ODST
06-04-2010, 09:36 PM #10
Originally posted by eggs007 View Post
can i get the ID for halo ODST

Yeah no problem it is: 4D530877

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo