07-18-2010, 06:20 PM #1
Securing_Bravo
~ The Graphics Room ~
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
I am sure some of you are banned or got a JTAG and want to get online but your banned. Some of you might know this already but let me show the people who dont.

1. Go to You must login or register to view this content. and sign up should be in the top baron the left. Sign up like you would on any other site and then as bandwith but unknown if you dont know what that is.
2. Download will be next to sign up on the top bar you will download evolution 7 NOT THE BETA. Install it.
3. Open up Start Kai open up START->All programs->Xlink Kai->Start Kai.

4. You will log in then click the blue world to go online there would be other systems but just click on Xbox 360 will be the last one the game type you choose will be the type of games it has like raceing will have Blur etc. to go to MW2 click on 1st person shooter. scroll a little bit down to Call of duty modern warfare 2. Click what country you want. I would perfer you to choose your own unless you have very good ping to connect with them. This is also a good way to be in free modded lobby`s they are always hosted here. But whenever you want to join click the green arrow next to there lobby thing once you choosed your country.
and turn on your xbox on MW2 click on system link and click join and there game should pop up then join.

You wont be able to go to all games if you dont have good connections.
To make your own lobby click the country then the blue world and create it then go on system link host make sure xbox live is on then start the game and some people may join if they want or host a modded lobby there.
Please say thanks if you didnt know this method.

Last edited by Securing_Bravo ; 07-18-2010 at 06:30 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Securing_Bravo for this useful post:

FireWire, TehLynch
07-18-2010, 06:35 PM #2
MANiiC SNiiP3R
Bounty hunter
has anyone tried this?
07-18-2010, 06:36 PM #3
ZoneHD
Shiver do you lift?
Yeah lots of people do this.
07-18-2010, 06:42 PM #4
spark32
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by MANiiC
has anyone tried this?

Yeah I do it so I don't have to pay for Live whenever I run out of live.
07-18-2010, 07:04 PM #5
Have fun finding a game , you will need <30ms ping
07-18-2010, 07:06 PM #6
MANiiC SNiiP3R
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by spark32 View Post
Yeah I do it so I don't have to pay for Live whenever I run out of live.

it keeps saying im unreacable is it beast to have your laptop on a wired connection?

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Originally posted by I

that will be why Winky Winky
07-18-2010, 07:47 PM #7
spark32
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by I

Not if you have a JTag. If you are Jtag'd, there's an application to remove that limit, so it's just like playing on Live again.
07-18-2010, 08:38 PM #8
Not if you have a JTag. If you are Jtag'd, there's an application to remove that limit, so it's just like playing on Live again.

It's not an application , it's a patch. Also he doesn't explain that here he is just talking about bog standard retail consoles.
07-19-2010, 03:43 AM #9
spark32
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by I
It's not an application , it's a patch. Also he doesn't explain that here he is just talking about bog standard retail consoles.

OK Patch w/e. Well most people who are banned are either for being Jtag'd, or playing pirated games. And if those people were risky enough to mod they're consoles to pirate games, it's not a stretch to see them Jtag'ng them to play online for free.
07-19-2010, 10:00 AM #10
OK Patch w/e. Well most people who are banned are either for being Jtag'd, or playing pirated games. And if those people were risky enough to mod they're consoles to pirate games, it's not a stretch to see them Jtag'ng them to play online for free.

Well if they are playing pirated games online and get banned now , it would be impossible for them to jtag there console as MicroSoft has blown an Efuse in the xbox rendering Jtagging impossible

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo