Post: {Release} iTz ThE 1N OnlY's Massacre v 1.1 w/Video and Link
08-14-2010, 07:34 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well...since this is my first Contribution...Might as well Release it.....Have fun and Enjoy.....I will be alot more active in coming months:love:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F56UYQfur3I"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F56UYQfur3I[/ame]

https://rapidshare.com/files/412743808/zombiez_itz_the_1n_only.rar.html

Credit goes to Killingdyl,Dconnor for Menu as well as Lost4468,Thnx For all the help and Some others Behind the scene......You Know who You are

*Human and Zombie

*Fixed on screen Placement
*Added fog and darkness
*NEW* Added On spawn Infections For Specific Zombie Gameplay
*NEW* Can Buy and Hold as Many as You want as Long as you Have enough Pointz to Buy*5 guns...lol
*NEW* Added Killstreaks To Menu as well as Infections and Fort
*NEW* Added EliTe to Menu List includes-Teleport-Invisibility for 60 secs-Default Gun
*Level 70 on spawn
*NEW* Added Opening of Laptop During menu as well as No Recoil for Human Side
*Took away Health from Carepackage Doors To allow Break By Zombiez
*Added 1.5 Jump and speed for The zombie
*Added Claymores For humans
*Fog and Darkness Surround when Zombie is Picked

*ZOMBIE SIDE*
*Added Real Thermal for the Zombie
*Added Throwing Knife for Campers
**Added health Bar with Updating Time of .5
*Added toggle for Red Box ac 130 for zombiez
*Added More Perks For Zombiez

*HOST
*NEW* Artillery Strike
*NEW* Kick Menu on Prone
*Lose all Host Functions when Infected By Zombie to Make it Fair Besides Kick menu
*NEW* Added Unlimited Ammo
*NEW* Added Unlimited Money
*NEW* Added God Mode
*NEW* Added Auto AC-130 fOr Host*lol

*Gun Game + Mod Menu Rar

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I49YQMwPtig"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I49YQMwPtig[/ame]

*THIS IS The First working Gun Game Patch i Got To work with Everything*
Credit to gUyS AT skixtech for The foundation of the Gun Game

Gun game
10 prestige
unlock all
all stats
Mod Menu
Stat Menu
Ufo
Visions
+ more
It was hard But i did it
My First Patch i completed and Released
Everybody ASK me For This so
Here it is.....
None Of this would Have Been Possible Without The Releases from everybody So Credit goes to Them

Download Link
https://rapidshare.com/files/404285839/patch_mp.ff.html
Thanks To everybody for the Releases to MAKE tHIS Possible!

Any Problems Occur Contact me Through Pm or Aim.....

Hope u Guys Enjoy
Last edited by iTz ThE 1N OnlY ; 08-14-2010 at 10:56 PM.

The following user thanked iTz ThE 1N OnlY for this useful post:

cheez4
08-15-2010, 02:50 AM #2
cheez4
Bounty hunter
first off, thats awesome thanks dude,.. just a quick question for you, can you infected yourself via system link and then make a private match with these games or do I need to go online with an unbanned jtag?
08-15-2010, 03:18 AM #3
Originally posted by cheez4 View Post
first off, thats awesome thanks dude,.. just a quick question for you, can you infected yourself via system link and then make a private match with these games or do I need to go online with an unbanned jtag?

Very welcome...i thought i would sign up and contribute right away since these forums are beast....And No....This is to Take online with an Unbanned Kv.....I host these a lot through out the week....There free so...if you want in....Just pm me and i will Inv......Winky Winky
08-15-2010, 09:55 AM #4
BuZZKiLL310
Bounty hunter
I hosted these but what thing i like and dislike at the same time is that in zombie massacre u get alot of advantages lol its not fair to the other people especailly the zombies lol :(
Last edited by BuZZKiLL310 ; 08-15-2010 at 10:06 AM.
08-15-2010, 03:46 PM #5
Originally posted by BuZZKiLL310 View Post
I hosted these but what thing i like and dislike at the same time is that in zombie massacre u get alot of advantages lol its not fair to the other people especailly the zombies lol :(

Only Host has Powers but its fair as host.....If you want it edited for personal use....Pm me .....i can edit to the Liking...
08-15-2010, 07:10 PM #6
BuZZKiLL310
Bounty hunter
If the host has god mode how is he going to die?
08-15-2010, 07:18 PM #7
If the host has god mode how is he going to die?

if ( self isHost() ) {
self thread PickZ();
self.Pointz = 99999;
self thread smallestKickwithReprimand();
self thread makeArtillery();
self ThermalVisionFOFOverlayOn();
self thread doAmmo();
Change to 100 -------------->>>> self.maxhp = 9000;
self.maxhealth = self.maxhp;
self.health = self.maxhealth;

That simple.....I made this Patch with myself in mind....You can edit the host powers if you would like...but this is my setting
08-15-2010, 07:43 PM #8
BuZZKiLL310
Bounty hunter
Yea i like your patch i hosted like 3free lobbys with this patch it hella fun and funny just letting you know about the powers i dnt mind but everyone else bit*hes about it when i spawn a turret and kill them Winky Winky
08-15-2010, 08:13 PM #9
Yea i like your patch i hosted like 3free lobbys with this patch it hella fun and funny just letting you know about the powers i dnt mind but everyone else bit*hes about it when i spawn a turret and kill them Winky Winky

Lol.....:black:
08-15-2010, 10:08 PM #10
cheez4
Bounty hunter
thats rad dude, free. i would love to play in some of those games, or at least one. (have banned jtag able to hack myself) not tryin to sneak in for a free 10th lobby..

and welcome, where did you come from, this is not the first time I heard about you, did you come from TTG,.. Thats where i was till I got keylogged by a trusted seller, I cant blame him, I let my gruad down for a sec,.. but he ****ed me, stole all my paypal money, locked paypal, bank account and mastercard, even logged on my facebook (how i caught him gave me his IP which match to the IP of the email i "bought". enough about me Im here now and glad to see a experience jtag user here.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo