03-06-2009, 12:41 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was wondering exactly what makes a controller rapid fire. I know there a button but does someone have vid and or explanation about how that works. Does it over ride a control or what????
Last edited by S T E V E N ; 03-06-2009 at 11:28 AM. Reason: left something out
03-07-2009, 04:19 PM #2
xinfectedsoulx
Daddy's home.
You have to put in mod chips, solder and other shit. Hard to do if you havent soldered before or have no electronic experience. If this is you, i wouldnt try it. But if you can do all that then just search for a tut on google. Theres plenty of them.
03-07-2009, 04:37 PM #3
i know how to do it. Do they got one where microsoft cant detect it
03-09-2009, 03:24 AM #4
just go to utube.. theres plenty of tutorials on how to make your own!
03-09-2009, 03:59 AM #5
id just buy 1 lool
03-10-2009, 05:02 PM #6
There are many types of rapid fire mods. The basic concept of the simple one where you add a wire and a switch and make rapid fire is not recomended. But how it works is it basically sends a pulse when the button is pushed based on where its hooked up "such as an LED". Now the ones like I install have preprogrammed microcontrollers. They are basically programmed to shoot fast. There are different modes for diffrent games. Some games have a blocker in them where if you shoot over so many times a second it will either freeze up or just make you shoot really slow for that game. But if your in the right mode then you have no worries.
03-12-2009, 11:16 AM #7
thanks for all the support. and again give rep ;-)
03-21-2009, 04:07 AM #8
for COSad Awesome 4 all you have too do to make a rapid fire controller is solder a wire to the negative terminal on the first player LED light and then the other end too the middle solder point under the A button on the mother board. (with a momentary push button switch in the way of course) What happens is that the LED lights are powered by pulses of electricity that go to it to save battery. The other solder point is were the right trigger is activated. So, electricity is sent to the right trigger making the controller think you are pushing the trigger really fast.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo