Post: (*Mod Fallout New Vegas Aything Mod*) (XboX360 Only)
01-23-2011, 01:39 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok Guys Here is a Program You Need its Called "Fallout NV VE" Its A Application in this Download: You must login or register to view this content.

And You Need Modio Which i will not suply just look up Modio in Google and you will find it.

Then You Need a USB Flashdrive with at least a 1G.

What You Need to do is go on Modio and Extract The File From The USB Then Open It in "Fallout NV VE" and You Can Do Whatever Here Is My Tutorial Video on Youtube and Channel and Comment Rate Subscribe! Channel: You must login or register to view this content.

Here is Part one To Tutorial : [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHtoEiFZbx8]YouTube - Moding Fallout New Vegas with a USB+Tutorial (XboX 360) Pt1 Getting the Save File[/ame]

Part 2 :[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J69WIIgcah4[/ame]

Thanks For Reading Have Fun With Fallout New Vegas and Also Check out my Clans Channel and Subscribe : You must login or register to view this content. :hitman:
Last edited by Brandon4772 ; 01-23-2011 at 01:41 AM.

The following user thanked Brandon4772 for this useful post:

BigMel1
01-23-2011, 05:56 AM #2
CRACKbomber
What's a CRACKbomber?
Originally posted by Brandon4772 View Post
Ok Guys Here is a Program You Need its Called "Fallout NV VE" Its A Application in this Download: You must login or register to view this content.

And You Need Modio Which i will not suply just look up Modio in Google and you will find it.

Then You Need a USB Flashdrive with at least a 1G.

What You Need to do is go on Modio and Extract The File From The USB Then Open It in "Fallout NV VE" and You Can Do Whatever Here Is My Tutorial Video on Youtube and Channel and Comment Rate Subscribe! Channel: You must login or register to view this content.

Here is Part one To Tutorial : You must login or register to view this content.

Part 2 :You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks For Reading Have Fun With Fallout New Vegas and Also Check out my Clans Channel and Subscribe : You must login or register to view this content. :hitman:

not bad for a first post kudos :bro:
+rep 4u

The following user thanked CRACKbomber for this useful post:

Brandon4772
01-23-2011, 07:12 PM #3
Originally posted by CRACKbomberxLW View Post
not bad for a first post kudos :bro:
+rep 4u

Thanks Smile I really Appreciate it, Im Just Trying To Help The Community, one Post At A Time.
01-23-2011, 11:32 PM #4
AtombombAngel
.Walking Paradox.
Already been posted... You must login or register to view this content.
01-24-2011, 05:12 AM #5
Originally posted by AtombombAngel View Post
Already been posted... You must login or register to view this content.

on Next Gen Yes But my Tutorial on You tube is Posted before Ur Post on here Was Put up so Ur Copying Me and mine is detailed ur just has a link and short description.
01-24-2011, 11:08 AM #6
AtombombAngel
.Walking Paradox.
Originally posted by Brandon4772 View Post
on Next Gen Yes But my Tutorial on You tube is Posted before Ur Post on here Was Put up so Ur Copying Me and mine is detailed ur just has a link and short description.

Where it was posted before NGU is irrelevant... and actually my post was on the 2nd and your Youtube upload was on the 16th and the 14th. I appreciate thats your trying to help out the community, all I was saying is that It's been posted before.
01-24-2011, 04:29 PM #7
Originally posted by AtombombAngel View Post
Where it was posted before NGU is irrelevant... and actually my post was on the 2nd and your Youtube upload was on the 16th and the 14th. I appreciate thats your trying to help out the community, all I was saying is that It's been posted before.

Really the Second Mine Said 24th for some odd reason?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo