02-02-2011, 02:19 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I have a gamertag mod I would like to distribute. You can make your gamertag anything you want and I do mean anything Winky Winky .
I will trade a modded gamertag for 10 dollars via Paypal or a 10th prestige lobby on the Xbox 360. Message CrazyYoshi1102 on Xbox Live for more info. Or you can Email me at [email][email protected][/email].
Also, the gamertag can be colored, vertical, flashing, and contain the Xbox buttons from the wireless remote.

Happy Hacking,
GarrettCoDBeast
02-02-2011, 04:56 AM #2
thomaslop08
Little One
Hmm anybody could make there own gamertag for free.. They do have a tut on the site showing how to do it.
02-02-2011, 11:53 AM #3
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
HAHAHAHAHAHA Why would someone pay for a modded GT when it takes 5min to make one
02-02-2011, 06:02 PM #4
Xanadu
Banned
Originally posted by GarrettCoDBeast View Post
Hey guys, I have a gamertag mod I would like to distribute. You can make your gamertag anything you want and I do mean anything Winky Winky .
I will trade a modded gamertag for 10 dollars via Paypal or a 10th prestige lobby on the Xbox 360. Message CrazyYoshi1102 on Xbox Live for more info. Or you can Email me at [email][email protected][/email].
Also, the gamertag can be colored, vertical, flashing, and contain the Xbox buttons from the wireless remote.

Happy Hacking,
GarrettCoD
anyone can hack the gamer tag

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo