Post: Xbox Bypass Region Lock For any Item (PC + MAC) Tutorial UK and US (For Maps Also
07-27-2011, 06:26 PM #1
Budz
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First Up is Mac =D

First Off if you have a UK account and UK Microsoft Points go to this website You must login or register to view this content.
US: You must login or register to view this content.

You will go To you're Preferences and Pick "Network"
You must login or register to view this content.
Hit The + Sign on the bottom left(Make sure you're unlocked look at the lock sign on the bottom left)
DO THE SAME AS I DO! Then Press Create
OR
Then Press Authentication Settings ( PASSWORD WILL BE ON THE WEBSITE WHETHER UK OR US ) Then Press Ok
Click CONNECT and Plug a Ethernet Cable between you're Computer and Xbox 360 and Open you're Xbox 360 and Download whatever you want (HINT: Let the download start when it hits 1% go on you're Normal connection on you're Xbox so it can download Faster and when you get to 96% Close you're Xbox : put Ethernet in and Continue Downloading! Enzo

PC:

Click Set Up a new connection!

Make the connection a WorkPlace then pick VPN

Then

The Adress will be the address that is given to you in the website whether UK OR US

UserName will be free and Password will be the given password on the website

Click Change Adapter Settings (Windows XP go to Properties on you're New VPN connection)

Go to the last Tab on the right and click it

Or US VPN

Then Click Allow Sharing Networks etc. and pick you're Local Area Connection because thats you're Ethernet. Plug the Ethernet between Computer and Xbox and go online !!!!

Credits to ClutchLikeBenny for the Pictures for PC Smile Have a nice Hack
07-28-2011, 03:11 AM #2
Budz
Former Staff
My 100th Post :lol:
07-28-2011, 04:14 AM #3
redmase1234
Bounty hunter
thanks nice
08-09-2011, 11:04 PM #4
this doesnt seem to work. i have set up everything as shown for mac. isnt vpn patched ? ;/
08-21-2011, 03:14 AM #5
hey guys

can u explain me how can i do that all wireless or wireless/lan cuase i have an slim xbox and wifi laptop so i can use wireless for all but i dont know how to share vpn between them with wireless or wireless/lan and it making me Crazy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo