01-12-2012, 03:47 AM #1
|SmokeNToke|
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Welcome to my thread, please +rep :fyea:
Reason

For those of you who want to use your own save (i.e. to retain progress, can't get it to work, have better things to do, clear conscience?) post a link to your save in this thread and I'll mod it for you. This thread is intended to be a short term service until a save editor comes out with a bunch more goodies on it. Also, I don't know if there's even a good amount of people who would like this service so we'll see how it goes (if there's even just a couple people I'll keep it going).

Alternative

If you just want an early save with the money mod, here's a link to a save with 16777323 'A from the beginning when you get off the ship and meet that scholar: Link You must login or register to view this content.

Things to do prior to posting a save link

1) Start up AC Revelations in campaign and take a note of the amount of 'A you have.

2) Go to any shop, (blacksmith, doctor, tailor, bank, etc.) interact with it (just hit "B") and then immediately back out of the store to force an auto save.

3) Make sure the amount of money you have after the save is the amount you wrote down and if it's different (if you bought something in the store before backing out) write down that number.
Basically make sure that the amount of 'A you have after the forced auto save is the one you write down.

4) Quit to the main menu and sign out of your profile then go to the dashboard.

5) Transfer ACREVELATIONSSAVEGAME1A to a usb if it isn't already. You can forget (delete if you want) ACREVELATIONSSAVEGAME1B. If it's on the usb, delete it, 1B is just a back up in case 1A is corrupted somehow and can disrupt the loading of a modded 1A.

6) Transfer the save to your computer from the usb using Horizon or usbxtaf or whatever you like to get the job done.

7) Upload the save to MediaFire

and click "copy link".

You're done with the upload process!!

Posting Format

When you make the post, please do so in this simple format:

MediaFire link: copied link from step 7

'A: number you wrote down

Comments (if applicable): Any problems you've had trying to do it yourself, random comments, questions, concerns.

Member's Saves Already Modded (16777215 'A)

:lol:
01-28-2012, 11:30 PM #2
Originally posted by nightmare96 View Post
Welcome to my thread, please +rep :fyea:
Reason

For those of you who want to use your own save (i.e. to retain progress, can't get it to work, have better things to do, clear conscience?) post a link to your save in this thread and I'll mod it for you. This thread is intended to be a short term service until a save editor comes out with a bunch more goodies on it. Also, I don't know if there's even a good amount of people who would like this service so we'll see how it goes (if there's even just a couple people I'll keep it going).

Alternative

If you just want an early save with the money mod, here's a link to a save with 16777323 'A from the beginning when you get off the ship and meet that scholar: Link You must login or register to view this content.

Things to do prior to posting a save link

1) Start up AC Revelations in campaign and take a note of the amount of 'A you have.

2) Go to any shop, (blacksmith, doctor, tailor, bank, etc.) interact with it (just hit "B") and then immediately back out of the store to force an auto save.

3) Make sure the amount of money you have after the save is the amount you wrote down and if it's different (if you bought something in the store before backing out) write down that number.
Basically make sure that the amount of 'A you have after the forced auto save is the one you write down.

4) Quit to the main menu and sign out of your profile then go to the dashboard.

5) Transfer ACREVELATIONSSAVEGAME1A to a usb if it isn't already. You can forget (delete if you want) ACREVELATIONSSAVEGAME1B. If it's on the usb, delete it, 1B is just a back up in case 1A is corrupted somehow and can disrupt the loading of a modded 1A.

6) Transfer the save to your computer from the usb using Horizon or usbxtaf or whatever you like to get the job done.

7) Upload the save to MediaFire

and click "copy link".

You're done with the upload process!!

Posting Format

When you make the post, please do so in this simple format:

MediaFire link: copied link from step 7

'A: number you wrote down

Comments (if applicable): Any problems you've had trying to do it yourself, random comments, questions, concerns.

Member's Saves Already Modded (16777215 'A)

:lol:

can you get banned if you do this
01-28-2012, 11:59 PM #3
|SmokeNToke|
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Bdogg405 View Post
can you get banned if you do this

No, its completely safe. Smile
06-07-2014, 02:30 PM #4
were is the link

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.