08-14-2009, 11:58 AM #1
iNozZA
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, i currently have a 20gb hardrive which i am using to try and mod my gamerscore. I have xport 360 which can open my hardrive and find the file i need but when i open the file in the profile tool it doesnt load my xbox 360 profile. The version of the profile tool i am using is 1.0.0.0 and i was just wondering whether this is the correct one to use it would be great if you could help me please and also possibly send me links to the correct profile tool in which i need to use, thanks. Happy
08-14-2009, 02:02 PM #2
The newest version is 1.5
But that was before the dashboard update,
So i think you will have to wait for the next version.
08-14-2009, 06:01 PM #3
crazyshotx
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by iNozZA View Post
Hi, i currently have a 20gb hardrive which i am using to try and mod my gamerscore. I have xport 360 which can open my hardrive and find the file i need but when i open the file in the profile tool it doesnt load my xbox 360 profile. The version of the profile tool i am using is 1.0.0.0 and i was just wondering whether this is the correct one to use it would be great if you could help me please and also possibly send me links to the correct profile tool in which i need to use, thanks. Happy

goto my thread in this section thread name editing gamerscore with profile editor links are there
08-15-2009, 12:11 AM #4
Zero Thunder
Climbing up the ladder
You sure you completly installed netframe work 3.5?
08-15-2009, 01:02 AM #5
wsg14
Do a barrel roll!
I have the same problem as this guy.

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Nevermind I read up that because of the new dashboard update none of the editors work.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo