08-26-2012, 02:46 PM #1
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This glitch/Exploit allows you to use offline bots as much as you want, bypassing the time limit.

Enjoy!

The following 2 users say thank you to Spartan Gunney for this useful post:

GodDrinksPepsi, Rokiz
08-26-2012, 06:15 PM #2
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
The game is only $15 :lol:

The following user thanked GodDrinksPepsi for this useful post:

Mr Grumpy

The following 2 users groaned at GodDrinksPepsi for this awful post:

AssFlubber, Sara Underwood
08-27-2012, 01:27 AM #3
Originally posted by Teh
The game is only $15 :lol:
This is for the people who can't get CS:GO on their own okay, if you're just gonna say that, why'd you even click this.
08-27-2012, 01:33 AM #4
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Originally posted by Ninja View Post
This is for the people who can't get CS:GO on their own okay, if you're just gonna say that, why'd you even click this.

I thought it was about the offline bot mode and it turns out its a trial exploit. Also if you really wan't the game stop being lazy and go mow a lawn for $20
08-27-2012, 01:39 AM #5
Originally posted by Teh
I thought it was about the offline bot mode and it turns out its a trial exploit. Also if you really wan't the game stop being lazy and go mow a lawn for $20
You thought it was about offline bot mode when the tittle clearly says: How to get Counter Strike:GO Offline For Free? Cool.
I have the money to get this but i don't want to use it.
08-27-2012, 01:45 AM #6
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
You thought it was about offline bot mode when the tittle clearly says: How to get Counter Strike:GO Offline For Free? Cool.
I have the money to get this but i don't want to use it.

Yes, problem?

Looks like you really want the game to me stating in your auction thread "I really want this game"
08-27-2012, 01:52 AM #7
Originally posted by Teh
Yes, problem?

Looks like you really want the game to me stating in your auction thread "I really want this game"
Oh my god! I posted on my thread saying "I really want this game" No shiz i want this game it looks fun! but i don't want to use my money just to get a $20 PSN card so I realized I have a $10 psn card that's unused so why not just give it to someone if they can gameshare CS:GO for me. So, Problem?
08-27-2012, 01:59 AM #8
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Oh my god! I posted on my thread saying "I really want this game" No shiz i want this game it looks fun! but i don't want to use my money just to get a $20 PSN card so I realized I have a $10 psn card that's unused so why not just give it to someone if they can gameshare CS:GO for me. So, Problem?

If you really want the game why don't you just go mow a lawn?
08-27-2012, 02:05 AM #9
Originally posted by Teh
If you really want the game why don't you just go mow a lawn?

.. Like I said, i don't need to mow a lawn cause I have Money BUT I don't want to buy a $20 PSN card for a $15 game so that's why I made a thread in the auctions section if someone can give me a CS:GO gameshare and i'll pay them a $10 PSN card for it (Since i have a $10 PSN Card already)
08-27-2012, 02:10 AM #10
this is pretty cool

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo