09-15-2009, 10:06 PM #1
Octavia
"PonyF ag"
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Make sure you know you have a clantag ! Preferrably the same amount of characters as you want your modded one to be. I just put 4 anyway so you can do everything.

Once Again, Extract Your Profile Off Of Your Hard Drive And Save It To Your Desktop, Make A Backup Unless You Know What You're Doing.
Partition3>>>Content>>>Your Profile>>>00010000>>>Awesome facerag And Drop On Desktop
You must login or register to view this content.

Open Your Profile With A Hex Editor( i use HxD )
Search For "clanname"

Keep Pressing F3 Until You See The Cod4 MOTD Underneath The "clanname" Which Is "Checkout the new Modern Warfare 2 gameplay trailer at You must login or register to view this content.." Now You Know You Are On The Cod4 Section.

Go Back Up To The Clan Name And You Will See Your Current Clan Tag In Speech Marks, For Example Mine Is "AAAA"

Unfortunately You Cannot Edit So That You Have 10 Letters In Your Clan Tag.

Now You Can Just Simply Type Whichever Word You Would Like, Example "F***" or "IW". Or If You Want To Go A Step Further And Make A More Advanced Clan Tag You Can Use Symbols. Here Is A Website Which Has Every Symbol That Works On CoD4 Basically, Some Of Them Don't Work Anymore Though.

You Simply Highlight The Symbol You Want And Then Copy And Hit CTRL + V Into The Hex Editor And Voila!

When you have found the amount of symbols you want you must delete any excess characters in your clantag,for example how i have done one symbol,it now has five characters in the clan tag so i must delete the first A and then click ok.

Now Click File>>>Click Save
Open Xbox360HashBlockCalculator>>>Click File>>>Open>>>Find Your File>>>Open That File>>>Click Tools>>>Click Calculate Hash Blocks

Drag And Drop Into Xport360 Or Xplorer360 And Start Up Call Of Duty To See Your New Clan Tag.

All Comments Appreciated
09-16-2009, 03:09 AM #2
applerockin2
Error… Cat invasion!
looks very cool but can you use more than four digits like five or six
09-16-2009, 04:44 PM #3
Human
League Champion
You can only use 4.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo