02-23-2013, 06:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Dashlauch You must login or register to view this content.

Ok guys I'm going to walk you through system linking with other modders and help you with things you will need to do.

Ok first you will need to get freestyle dash 3 on your JTAG/RGH a download can be found here You must login or register to view this content. just place it on your HDD and run the default.xex

Once you have Freestyle dash you want to scroll up twice on the dashboard and you should see setup.
Click on settings then general settings and press a on JQE360.com

It should look like this
You must login or register to view this content.

Now you are going to want to go to your laptop/pc and signup to You must login or register to view this content.

Once done login on you pc then enter your username and password on your JTAG/RGH and click link console.

Now that's done load up the game you want to system link on and press the xbox button on your controller. Click system link then find a room to join.

No one is playing system link on Tu6 atm but you should be able to join the game of people in the same room as you so you and a friend should be able to play with each other.

This works with other games such as black ops 2 which has around 100 people at a time so you should be able to find games

If you need further help or have suggestions to improve this thread let me know and I will update it.

"This was originally posted on Se7ensins You must login or register to view this content.
by d a s i y "
I just wanted to spread this so there will be more people online to play with! XD
Last edited by 0sahi05 ; 02-23-2013 at 06:59 PM.
02-23-2013, 11:01 PM #2
method1278
OLD SCHOOL IS COOL
Good tut but you need to forward your ports like slink Kia should ad that
02-24-2013, 02:30 AM #3
xFlavez
Vault dweller
Wow that's amazing !! Smile
03-03-2013, 05:34 PM #4
amaaazing !!

good job

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.