07-30-2013, 08:01 AM #1
Lilbbq
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I AM SOCK AND TIRED OF NOT GETTING WANT TF I WANT NOW CAN SOMEONE HELP ME GET INTO A MW3 MODDED LOBBY DOES NOT MATTER WAHT TYPE JUST HELP A NGU MEMBER OUT!! Better be free not Finna scam me...
07-30-2013, 10:54 AM #2
CEO
Climbing up the ladder
Wow Dude, I am sorry to say but, the server used to get a JTAG online costs a lot of money. The hosters need people to donate to them for a future lobby/server. However if you buy Elite I will personally guarantee you any lobby of your choosing. Peace -CEO
07-30-2013, 01:48 PM #3
Originally posted by Lilbbq View Post
I AM SOCK AND TIRED OF NOT GETTING WANT TF I WANT NOW CAN SOMEONE HELP ME GET INTO A MW3 MODDED LOBBY DOES NOT MATTER WAHT TYPE JUST HELP A NGU MEMBER OUT!! Better be free not Finna scam me...

You will not find someone doing it free.

And please no CAPS.
07-30-2013, 07:57 PM #4
Lilbbq
Save Point
Originally posted by Jamsha View Post
You will not find someone doing it free.

And please no CAPS.

Sorry about the cap and thanks for the info!
07-31-2013, 04:56 PM #5
Groovy
Team Xbox
Originally posted by Lilbbq View Post
I AM SOCK AND TIRED OF NOT GETTING WANT TF I WANT NOW CAN SOMEONE HELP ME GET INTO A MW3 MODDED LOBBY DOES NOT MATTER WAHT TYPE JUST HELP A NGU MEMBER OUT!! Better be free not Finna scam me...

If you want something you have to ask around for it, not demand it. I doubt anyone will do it for free as it costs to host on MW3.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo