05-29-2014, 08:22 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a simple tut teaching you how to put a VPN on your xbox 360 console so you can't get hit offline by some fat kid thinking his some big hacker.

You will need: Wifi Connection, A laptop with LAN port, Ethernet Cable and a VPN

I used ProXPN and HotSpot and both work great and also if your outside of America like myself you can get access to American Xbox Content Smile

Step 1: Connect your PC to your Xbox 360 with the LAN cable.

Step 2: On the Xbox, go to System Settings>Network then make sure that your IP and DNS settings are set to automatic. This is the Xbox default, so it should be preset if you haven't changed it.

Step 3: Go to the "Network and Sharing Center" on your PC. This is found under the start menu, utilize the search bar to find it.

Step 4: In the Network and Sharing Center, click on "Manage Network Connection" in the left sidebar.

Step 5: Right Click on "Local Area Connection." Then navigate to "Internet Protocol 4."

Step 6: Click on "Use the Following IP Address" if it isn't already set. Set IP to 192.168.0.1. Set subnet mask to 255.255.255.0. Leave the rest blank.

Step 7: Next you must navigate to your VPN and select properties. If you are using one of the free VPN's I suggested, connect to the VPN, go to this icon on the bottom right of your screen. Select "Network and Sharing Center," then select "View Status" on the VPN connection. Click on Properties, then navigate to the sharing tab.

Step 8: Select the "Allow Other Computers to Connect Through This Connection" option in the sharing tab. Also change the "Home Networking Connection" to "Local Area Connection."

Step 9: Then uncheck the "Establish Dial-Up Connection" and "Allow Other Network Users to Control" boxes.

Step 10: Make sure that you are now connected to your wireless network, and your VPN

Step 11: Finally, "Test Network Connection" on your Xbox 360 and it should be all set. And you DDos free Smile

Big thanks too: CrAzY FaIrYHoPn

The following 2 users say thank you to xxAussiefella69 for this useful post:

One, Laser
02-04-2015, 09:30 AM #2
One
At least I can fight
Nice tutorial, I don't have an xbox but I'm use someone will find it useful Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo