01-11-2010, 06:40 PM #1
FlappyFire
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so i want to make a edited gamertag i have a harddrive attached to my xbox so how do i get it onto PC can i use a USB cable or what all i have is the usb thats clipped to side i goti t with it and i have my own USB or what do i need to do? So i can copy files onto USB or what way can i do it without buying shit. Or if you cant what do you have to buy.
01-11-2010, 06:42 PM #2
Dopey
NGU :/
Moved to Xbox hacks.
01-11-2010, 07:36 PM #3
You cannot use a USB drive, your xbox will not read files other than pictures/videos or music off USB drives. The only ways you can connect your hard drive to your computer is a transfer kit which you get from microsoft, but you have to fill out some form and I think you have to pay like $20 now for it. That's complicated I suggest getting an Xsata or Xport. Xport you put your hard drive on it and plug it in to your PC by a USB cable connecting to it or you could get Xsata, BUT that has to be on your xbox and your computer must be very close to your xbox to plug it in. Both cost $50. I suggest getting an Xport. You can get them from codejunkies.com for $50 , I got mine off amazon for like $44
01-12-2010, 04:25 PM #4
or. you can ring up xbox and say you got a new hard drive and make up some shit about it Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo