06-01-2008, 06:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey im new to fourms so i dont know if im posting this is the right spot. Anyways, yesterday night, i got the red ring of death. So knowing what theat meant, I quickly shut off my xbox360. Then i turn it back on, no red lights, but when i just started playing cod4 i froze. I was all "WTF M8". SO... i woke up this morning think its all gon b k, but i was wrong it just got worse. no lights, but wouldnt start without freezing. So I call up xbax and dem wuz all like whats your name. I was like Mike. Sorry whats your name... Mike. I didnt catch that whats your name M.I.K.E. so we finally get past my name and start asking wtf is with your Xbox. I said it keeps on freezing, so they tell me to turn it on so i do THEN those stupid g0d #$%^&*( lights come on

plus i have an elite. lucky me i get to send console down to texas to get it "fixed"

Any similar stories?
06-01-2008, 06:12 PM #2
conʀad
Taytor Gang over errythin
ive sent myne to get fixed. they actually sent me a bran-new one. so itll be fine, and it should only take like a week or so.
06-01-2008, 08:10 PM #3
They said for me it could take up to 5 weeks... i sure hope not
06-01-2008, 08:11 PM #4
Conrad is right, they just send you a brand new one, with a month free of xbox live. I just got the rrod a week ago. I live in Britain, so my xbox has to be sent to Germany, it will take about 4 weeks for mine to get back, but in America you will get sooner, it should be back within a week or two. Sorry for getting the RROD, but you will be happy playing again =]
06-01-2008, 10:39 PM #5
conʀad
Taytor Gang over errythin
ya if you live in the USA it should only take 2 weeks tops. i live in indiana and sent it to texas and got it back i believe 8 days later. so unless your an addict it shouldnt be that bad lol.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo