03-25-2011, 09:45 PM #1
w8t4it
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I copied the download location for Homefront's 1.01/1.03 patch and then pasted it in my web browser and began the download on my laptop. You can do the same.

Homefront BLUS30530 1.01.pkg (126.28 MB)
You must login or register to view this content.
Homefront BLES00962 1.01.pkg (137.53 MB)

Homefront BLUS30530 1.03.pkg (126.13 MB)
Last edited by w8t4it ; 04-21-2011 at 04:31 AM. Reason: Updating Information
03-25-2011, 11:05 PM #2
Originally posted by w8t4it View Post
I copied the download location for Homefront's 1.01 patch and then pasted it in my web browser and began the download on my laptop.

WHY does it not fully complete EVER? I have tried using Internet Explorer web browser...No luck... I have tried FireFox web browser...No luck... and Chrome browser doesn't finish the download either....? Does any one know why? Does any one have the Homefront 1.01 patch available to share?

This is the link I have been using.

Thanks for looking

i was able to fully download it using chrome :confused:
03-25-2011, 11:12 PM #3
KuSH_SM0kE
๑۩۞۩๑NextGenUpdate๑۩ ۞۩๑
I copied the download location for Homefront's 1.01 patch and then pasted it in my web browser and began the download on my laptop.

WHY does it not fully complete EVER? I have tried using Internet Explorer web browser...No luck... I have tried FireFox web browser...No luck... and Chrome browser doesn't finish the download either....? Does any one know why? Does any one have the Homefront 1.01 patch available to share?

This is the link I have been using.

Thanks for looking

google chrome downloaded it without a problem.try that or try using a download manager. like Jdownloader or Internet download manager

The following user thanked KuSH_SM0kE for this useful post:

w8t4it
03-25-2011, 11:37 PM #4
w8t4it
Are you high?
Originally posted by cisco23 View Post

WTF?!?!?!? LOL:wtf: ima :n00b:

I've never had this problem....

Thanks for the reply

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Originally posted by smokedr02010 View Post
google chrome downloaded it without a problem.try that or try using a download manager. like Jdownloader or Internet download manager

Thanks I'll give it a shot....:bro:

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Originally posted by cisco23 View Post

Did you use the link I provided or a different one....? If you used a different one would you mind trying this one an letting me know if this link works...? Thanks

03-25-2011, 11:40 PM #5
KuSH_SM0kE
๑۩۞۩๑NextGenUpdate๑۩ ۞۩๑

Thanks for the reply

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Did you use the link I provided or a different one....? If you used a different one would you mind trying this one an letting me know if this link works...? Thanks

i used the one you provided. if you tried chrome and Internet download manager and still no luck ill try to find a different link.
03-25-2011, 11:42 PM #6
w8t4it
Are you high?
i used the one you provided. if you tried chrome and Internet download manager and still no luck ill try to find a different link.

Man thats weird!!! I have never had this problem.....!!!!:plank::mad: Thanks so much for helping me with this my man!
03-26-2011, 12:01 AM #7
KuSH_SM0kE
๑۩۞۩๑NextGenUpdate๑۩ ۞۩๑
Man thats weird!!! I have never had this problem.....!!!!:plank::mad: Thanks so much for helping me with this my man!

ok this is what i jus did for my backup of home-front.

i have the 3.60 spoof installed. and my internet connection enabled but i'm not connected to the PlayStation network.

start the game up and download the update :y:

let me kno if it works
03-26-2011, 12:07 AM #8
w8t4it
Are you high?
ok this is what i jus did for my backup of home-front.

i have the 3.60 spoof installed. and my internet connection enabled but i'm not connected to the PlayStation network.

start the game up and download the update :y:

let me kno if it works

I'll give it a go mate. Thanks
03-26-2011, 04:07 AM #9

Thanks for the reply

i used the one you provided

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo