05-28-2011, 03:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So yeah I will make you some xbox 360 custom themes.What that means?
You will get only the background changed and the colour of the sphere that is under the music/game/video/pic library.Backgrounds will be changed for the following;
System Settings
Main Screen
Media Library(Music/Video/Picture)
Game Library
Colours for the Sphere;Gray,Black,Pink,RedPink,Yellow,BlueGreen,BabyBlue,GrayBlue,HighlightPink,Tan,Brown,Gold,Green,Magneta,Blue,Violet,LightGreen
Style;Light/Dark
Name(you choose)
Request template;
Sphere Colour;
Style;
Name;
And post 4 wallepapers for Game Library,Media Library,Main Screen and System Settings and say where you want each one.
05-28-2011, 11:22 PM #2
Alt
Banned
Anyone can do this to be honest..

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

Clutch Hunterr
05-29-2011, 02:16 AM #3
Ben
Former Staff
Originally posted by Akimbo
So yeah I will make you some xbox 360 custom themes.What that means?
You will get only the background changed and the colour of the sphere that is under the music/game/video/pic library.Backgrounds will be changed for the following;
System Settings
Main Screen
Media Library(Music/Video/Picture)
Game Library
Colours for the Sphere;Gray,Black,Pink,RedPink,Yellow,BlueGreen,BabyBlue,GrayBlue,HighlightPink,Tan,Brown,Gold,Green,Magneta,Blue,Violet,LightGreen
Style;Light/Dark
Name(you choose)
Request template;
Sphere Colour;
Style;
Name;
And post 4 wallepapers for Game Library,Media Library,Main Screen and System Settings and say where you want each one.

Hey man, can you do me one with my signature and at the top right saying "TheBENNFactor"

Thanks man
05-29-2011, 05:23 AM #4
Originally posted by ClutchLikeBenny View Post
Hey man, can you do me one with my signature and at the top right saying "TheBENNFactor"

Thanks man

Hmm if you put that on a pic yes sure
05-29-2011, 05:59 AM #5
Ben
Former Staff
Hmm if you put that on a pic yes sure

What do you mean?
05-29-2011, 06:12 AM #6
What do you mean?

On every spot that's on there it will be a picture so if you put you're name on a picture i can do that

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

Originally posted by Alt
Anyone can do this to be honest..

I am jut trying to help what's you're problem?
05-29-2011, 06:19 AM #7
Ben
Former Staff
On every spot that's on there it will be a picture so if you put you're name on a picture i can do that

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

Yeah, the signature picture on all, and saying "TheBENNFactor" (Without quotes) in the top right.
05-29-2011, 06:22 AM #8
Yeah, the signature picture on all, and saying "TheBENNFactor" (Without quotes) in the top right.

give me 4 pictures you would want to be in you're theme and at high resolution..
05-29-2011, 06:33 AM #9
Ben
Former Staff
Oh whatever, I can do this on my own.
05-29-2011, 06:36 AM #10
Dopey
NGU :/
I'm a bit confused, you can change the theme on xbox to a custom made one for free?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo