06-01-2011, 02:18 PM #1
Eminem.
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I got this in an email from Rockstar Games this morning.
Some of the DLC thats already available are free if you either get the PS3 version, the walmart release or preordered it.
Originally posted by another user
Announcing the first details about upcoming downloadable content for L.A. Noire. Beginning today and continuing on through the summer months, several standalone cases, collectibles and challenges will be released via PlayStation Network and Xbox LIVE, including all of the pre-order exclusive unlockable bonus content as well as a free downloadable weapon.

Starting today you'll be able to purchase the L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass, a new way to pre-order and purchase DLC that gives players access to all of the upcoming downloadable content for L.A. Noire, available for a limited-time discounted price of just $9.99 on PlayStation Network and 800 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE.

Then, later this summer, look for two brand new DLC cases. The "Nicholson Electroplating" Arson case (coming June 21st) and the "Reefer Madness" Vice case (coming July 12th). Below is the full breakdown of L.A. Noire downloadable content pricing and release dates.

Stay tuned for more details and information on these L.A. Noire DLC cases in the weeks to come.

Now Available
"Chicago Lightning" Detective Suit (Free via the Social Club)
"Chicago Piano" Machine Gun (Free)
L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass ($9.99 PSN / 800 MS Points until June 14th)
"The Naked City" Vice Desk Case ($3.99 PSN / 320 MS Points)
"A Slip of The Tongue" Traffic Desk Case ($3.99 PSN / 320 MS Points)
The Badge Pursuit Challenge ($1.99 PSN / 160 MS Points)
"The Broderick" Detective Suit ($0.99 PSN / 80 MS Points)
"The Sharpshooter" Detective Suit ($0.99 PSN / 80 MS Points)

Available June 21st
"Nicholson Electroplating" Arson Desk Case ($3.99 PSN / 320 MS Points)

Available July 12th
"Reefer Madness" Vice Desk Case ($3.99 PSN / 320 MS Points)

You must login or register to view this content.
06-01-2011, 09:24 PM #2
King Jamiɘ
Super Premium
Not sure if I'll bother with this dlc if it's just a couple of cases.. the game was too short in my opinion, I had finished the story line in 17 hours.. I suppose actually it's not the game is too short just there isn't enough freedom after I've finished the story
06-01-2011, 09:40 PM #3
Boris Johnson
Craigy...Craigo!
I got The Naked City free for pre-ordering Dancing
06-01-2011, 10:25 PM #4
Eminem.
Vault dweller
Originally posted by King
Not sure if I'll bother with this dlc if it's just a couple of cases.. the game was too short in my opinion, I had finished the story line in 17 hours.. I suppose actually it's not the game is too short just there isn't enough freedom after I've finished the story

yeah i thought the game would be longer too. still fun though
06-02-2011, 12:22 AM #5
Stub Hero
Laying low low low
Originally posted by King

It really shows the difference between developers hey, compared to RDR and GTA it's rediculous - there's absolutely nothing to do apart from driving around mile after mile; it reminds me almost of Driver 2.
07-05-2013, 04:32 PM #6
Eminem.
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Rusz. View Post
awesome!

lol, this was posted more than two years ago.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo