07-15-2008, 02:46 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So after watching most of the microsoft portion so far what do you guys think?
In my opinion I thought the new look at the new dashboard looks alright, definitely more organized and it looks like their trying to really dominate over the PS3 and wii. (not saying it will) Also they showed that netflix is partnering up with them which is pretty cool, I might check that out seeing as I have a netflix subscription. At the whole "avatar" part for creating your little guy, I think its a rip off of Home/wii characters, also it looks like it needs a lot of work because they show these little 'live' parties but they look pretty dead compared to Home where you can go bowling and watch movies and check out 3D trophies. It was also pretty funny when they were showing the Fallout 3 Demo and the dudes controller couldn't connect. Well, thats what I think about the microsoft portion from what I've only seen.
07-15-2008, 03:54 AM #2
pyosnka
Do a barrel roll!
Yeah, I agree with pretty much all of what you said. I was disappointed to be honest. I like the new dashboard, finally no advertisements. I always thought advertisements after you pay $50 a year was total BS. But the games...meh. Fable 2 looks cool, but other than that, there was nothing I liked. Gears 2 looks exactly like the first with a smear filter over the whole screen, and I didn't really like Gears 1, anyway. I was gonna buy a 360, but if this is all they have coming, I'm rethinking it.
07-15-2008, 10:20 AM #3
i think microsfot did a decent job. with the announce of that new 360 design meh its pretty cool. that avatar shit looks like they're desperate to beat sony which i doubt they could. i really expected it to be alot better for microsoft.
07-15-2008, 02:26 PM #4
NanuGama
YouTube.com/NanuGama
I think they did good buut PS3 is going to do better
I havent seen the 360 confernece but i heard some parts of it

I saw the Ps3 confenrece it was better than Wii & 360 (MY OPiNION)
Last edited by JDoG ; 07-19-2008 at 01:03 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo