02-03-2012, 09:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OK I've been having this problem for the past 4 months or and it's starting to get frustrating. Whenever I turn on my Xbox it signs me in offline from Xbox live and disconnects my internet connection from my network and all the internet in my house gets disconnected. At this point I'm prompted to test connection on my Xbox so I do and select wired connection option because my Xbox is connected directly to my router via Ethernet cable, then when I test connection I always get the same result. Being that my internet connection isn't working (because when I turned on the Xbox it disconnected), so at this point I usually have to turn off my Xbox to restart my modem so I can get internet connection back up. But if I keep my Xbox on while trying to reconnect to the internet it doesn't reconnect. I go to my ISP website to reconnect my modem and my router usually just reconnects on it's own after my Xbox is turned off. I have a ZyXel P-2812HNU-F3 router and my Xbox is a 250GB SLIM bought this summer and only played on for about 1month.
Any help is appreciated,

Suggestions??
02-04-2012, 12:50 AM #2
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by KiLLeR View Post
OK I've been having this problem for the past 4 months or and it's starting to get frustrating. Whenever I turn on my Xbox it signs me in offline from Xbox live and disconnects my internet connection from my network and all the internet in my house gets disconnected. At this point I'm prompted to test connection on my Xbox so I do and select wired connection option because my Xbox is connected directly to my router via Ethernet cable, then when I test connection I always get the same result. Being that my internet connection isn't working (because when I turned on the Xbox it disconnected), so at this point I usually have to turn off my Xbox to restart my modem so I can get internet connection back up. But if I keep my Xbox on while trying to reconnect to the internet it doesn't reconnect. I go to my ISP website to reconnect my modem and my router usually just reconnects on it's own after my Xbox is turned off. I have a ZyXel P-2812HNU-F3 router and my Xbox is a 250GB SLIM bought this summer and only played on for about 1month.
Any help is appreciated,

Suggestions??

yes, BUY A PLAYSTATION 3, YOU WONT GET RIPPED OFF!

The following 2 users groaned at Kush Friendly for this awful post:

@KLukas94, ARVINLOCOx
02-10-2012, 12:42 AM #3
aash118
Pokemon Trainer
if u buy A PLAYSTATION 3, YOU will RIPPED OFF!

anyway

may ur problem Because xbox get heat

The following user groaned aash118 for this awful post:

Kush Friendly

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo