02-05-2012, 04:15 AM #1
schaffinosx
To and fro the island.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Unless you're wealthy, chances are you're occasionally confronted with the question: "which game should I buy?"

We've all been there, and it can be pretty frustrating at times. You can use this thread to ask your fellow gamers which game you should buy, and they'll weigh in. There is also a poll to accompany this thread, so that people visiting the thread can see right off the bat what NGU gamers prefer.

*Note* If this thread becomes active, we want to make sure user's questions aren't getting ignored. When viewing the thread, try to address as many user's questions are you're qualified to answer. If you haven't played either of the games the user is asking about, or know nothing about them, please, leave the question for someone that does.

Enjoy!
02-07-2012, 12:53 PM #2
Default Avatar
DMURPHY
I selected COSad AwesomeMW3 because

- It's the only one on the list I have
- I think the MP is great with so many competitors. I remember the old days when servers were half full and that was boring!!

If I was wealthy, I would definitely purchase BF3 as I've heard great things about it.
02-26-2012, 05:04 PM #3
WOWE
Grunt
Modern Warfare 3 its a game with many things including an exciting longlasting multiplayer a intense campaign and a spec ops mode.
02-26-2012, 05:59 PM #4
ARIISSEK
:nyan: Kaffy :nyan:
Voted Final Fantasy XIII-2, not surprised no one else has - this site is full of 8 year olds.

I would also recommend Gotham City Imposters (Much better than CoD or BF), Kingdoms of Amalur, or Mass Effect.
02-27-2012, 03:42 AM #5
Mass Effect 3, simply because the demo is bad ass and it looks like a game that will keep you busy for a months.
03-14-2012, 11:50 PM #6
Mw3 is a good game for a short time. I played the shit out of it and im currently 6th prestige. I haven't played it in a while because I've gotten bored of it. Battlefield 3 is an insanely good game aswell!

The following user thanked Deadllama for this useful post:

03-18-2012, 12:58 PM #7
daz-lp
Haxor!
I would go with Mass Effect 3 if you have played the other titles just to finish off the story
03-20-2012, 11:40 PM #8
Mw3 as the game seems to get better and better every year

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo