04-06-2012, 01:34 PM #1
ReK
Prestige Service Provider
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have a new Xbox 360 250gb and I bought it from the US (I live in Canada). It came with a Halo Reach game card and it was giving me errors when I tried to redeem it. I made a US account and it redeemed fine but every time it gets to 99% it says Halo Reach can't download. I've tried multiple times and talked to Live Support but they seem like apes and don't know how to do anything. Does anybody know how to fix this problem?
04-06-2012, 01:39 PM #2
Chaz
Tremble Underfoot
Don't quote me on this, but it's just a guess. My guess is that someway at 99% it checks to see
if the regions match up, even if you redeem the code in US and make the US account, I'm thinking
maybe there is a process where it checks to see where you live to determine if you redeemed the code
in US or Canada or not. I know that may sound confusing, but that's my best guess.
That or could be something faulty with the connection or the code itself. Try SE'ing another code
from customer support ^^ It legitimately doesn't work, but just don't give them all the details about where you live
and what not.
05-02-2012, 07:18 PM #3
.Illuminati.
We're watching you
Originally posted by ReKoGNiiTioN
I have a new Xbox 360 250gb and I bought it from the US (I live in Canada). It came with a Halo Reach game card and it was giving me errors when I tried to redeem it. I made a US account and it redeemed fine but every time it gets to 99% it says Halo Reach can't download. I've tried multiple times and talked to Live Support but they seem like apes and don't know how to do anything. Does anybody know how to fix this problem?

Have you tried starting the download from Xbox.com while signed into the US account?
05-02-2012, 08:05 PM #4
Originally posted by MasterSplinter View Post
Have you tried starting the download from Xbox.com while signed into the US account?

That might work. I have done that before to give a us free game to a uk friend.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo