03-09-2013, 05:16 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

You must login or register to view this content.

Anyone think the Multiplayer on this game has no one playing and when you do find someone
their record is like 1532-6-0. And then you get raped in three seconds. I swear I got the game not too long ago
but because of this online crazyness I get turned off the game because I can only do career now or waste time losing.

What are your thoughts on this shit and does anyone play it these days?
03-09-2013, 09:11 PM #2
Kush Friendly
lol yea sort of. I got the game on release and the online competition was pretty fair and I was able to find players near my rank/record. But I'm sure if I get on now, I'll find some crazy motherfuckers that will just somehow spam the ground and whoop my ass. I know the game in and out and can beat title mode/career etc. on expert, but when I get online, I, for the most part, get raped. The connection sucks too and it's choppy most of the time. I gave up on it online, now I just play with another friend who is equally competitive when it comes to that game. A few beers, and that game make for a good combo. No online though, I get real frustrated.

The following user thanked 420 for this useful post:

Agent~47
03-18-2013, 05:45 AM #3
Izl
Do a barrel roll!
Agreed. and i have a terrible connection so it's impossible to block...
03-20-2013, 09:04 AM #4
MarijuanaBlunts
I Love Marijuana
I played hours of this game, played a few times with the UFC3 Community Manager and I got him to send me 24 UFC3 posters and a box of UFC Cards. The online was supposed to be patched but that stopped when THQ went bankrupt, the game in my opinion was awesome until you went online and guys would spam the shit out of certain moves, id love to get back into the game since im a huge UFC fan but its been to long haha, cant wait to see the next UFC game!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo