04-14-2013, 10:04 PM #1
xFlavez
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Nolan Bushnell, known in the gaming community as the man who founded Atari, had some interesting words to say about Microsoft’s next-generation console, and how it can possibly outsell Sony’s recently announced PlayStation 4.

He said that, "He personally believes Microsoft is in a superior position and the reason is Sony, whenever they change consoles, the software tools that they have are lame."

Despite Sony’s efforts to make the PS4 a more developer-centric console with its hardware, as well as developer tools, there are several experts who believe that isn't enough for Sony to outdo Microsoft.

This story is rapping around a huge variety of idea's on what people think about the new PS4 and Xbox 720, I personally don't know which Console is going to do better due to the fact that both Consoles are going to be priced at the $400 range and the games are marked at $60 which over runs both the prices of each Console that has been sold on the market over that past years.

Please leave your thoughts and discussions below on what you think about these new Consoles and what Console you thinks going to be the most successful and provide the best Content.

The following 6 users say thank you to xFlavez for this useful post:

Gambler, IGOTHOSTx-, Pinch-_The-Kuba, TheUKzFinest, UrbanMosis
04-15-2013, 01:02 PM #2
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Well that is intersting, goes against Michael pachter said Sony being in a better position.
04-15-2013, 01:32 PM #3
Kidd Cold
**** my Toaster !~!
Originally posted by Cookie
Nolan Bushnell, known in the gaming community as the man who founded Atari, had some interesting words to say about Microsoft’s next-generation console, and how it can possibly outsell Sony’s recently announced PlayStation 4.

He said that, "He personally believes Microsoft is in a superior position and the reason is Sony, whenever they change consoles, the software tools that they have are lame."

Despite Sony’s efforts to make the PS4 a more developer-centric console with its hardware, as well as developer tools, there are several experts who believe that isn't enough for Sony to outdo Microsoft.

This story is rapping around a huge variety of idea's on what people think about the new PS4 and Xbox 720, I personally don't know which Console is going to do better due to the fact that both Consoles are going to be priced at the $400 range and the games are marked at $60 which over runs both the prices of each Console that has been sold on the market over that past years.

Please leave your thoughts and discussions below on what you think about these new Consoles and what Console you thinks going to be the most successful and provide the best Content.

@ The moment all I have to say is that, it depends upon the game developers. Look @ GTA 4 that game looked somewhat better on the 360 compared to the PS3. But, then again the PS3 has more features which I prefer...

A turn off for the next XBOX is the always-on rumor. I am confused why the fuck I would use my XBOX for cable when it's still has to be hooked up to the cable box. (Can someone explain this please???)

In the end I feel that both systems may be balanced on features and that it will be about power and graphics; as mentioned above depends on the developers and if they get lazy and do a shitty port.
04-15-2013, 04:19 PM #4
_Nickster
Do a barrel roll!
xbox 720 wont even out sell the new android console lmao
04-15-2013, 04:37 PM #5
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Nickster View Post
xbox 720 wont even out sell the new android console lmao

Android console won't sale that many units, compared to the number the xbox is likely to clock up.
04-16-2013, 01:16 PM #6
I don't think Xbox 720 is going to out run PS4 lol.
04-16-2013, 07:26 PM #7
Hells
I'm Back...
Originally posted by MrMadShoes
personally no, i dont think that'll happen simply because PS4 pretty much blew Xbox guys, so im expecting, in fact im pretty sure that PS4 will sell WAY, WAY better than the next xbox. They are finished lol.

How has the PS4 blew away the next xbox?

Share with us your source of facts about the next gen xbox, all I hear about the xbox on this site is the negative RUMOURS
04-16-2013, 07:41 PM #8
Droxcy
Little One
Pretty sure sales will be even. But knowing Microsoft they will out sell with time.
04-16-2013, 07:44 PM #9
K3ViNPwNz-
Little One
Ps4alltheway
04-16-2013, 11:18 PM #10
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
Well ps4 will have the jump startHappy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo