09-01-2013, 09:34 PM #1
Ace
Former Staff Member
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I got the xbox for the first time last week.

I had my account for about a week then boom, already getting error's that my payment option is not available, an couldn't even sign in for three days! I get in a lobby with young kids almost everytime! I never seen such terrible people in my life. :vince:
09-02-2013, 03:03 AM #2
Originally posted by Neatless View Post
I got the xbox for the first time last week.

I get in a lobby with young kids almost everytime! I never seen such terrible people in my life. :vince:

exactly why i have stat rese 3 times from master but have only had my xbox for a month. Your payment options would of been erroring becuase you don't pay for the first month and there is all sort's of problems when yo try to give the dumb asses money but other then that it is fun being able to piss kids of the last time i got under 50 kills in a bops2 lobby on xbox was like 3months ago becuase there all 12elve's but over than that i there is only 2 months until ps4 and then we can all move on and get back to actual challanges e.g teenager's and real people who you can talk to but GoodLuck man.
09-02-2013, 04:16 AM #3
Millz
Worth the Weight
You're saying that consoles in general are not like that? It's not just on the Xbox. The PS3 has just as many, believe me. If you want to talk to adults, talk to most PC gamers who actually know a thing or two about what's going on underneath the hood of their PC.

The following 3 users say thank you to Millz for this useful post:

Hells, ICS Vortex, webzy
09-02-2013, 04:41 AM #4
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Millz View Post
You're saying that consoles in general are not like that? It's not just on the Xbox. The PS3 has just as many, believe me. If you want to talk to adults, talk to most PC gamers who actually know a thing or two about what's going on underneath the hood of their PC.

Let me simplify this for you, PC MASTER RACE

The following 3 users say thank you to Toke for this useful post:

The Epic, Millz, xIDAFG
09-05-2013, 05:13 PM #5
Cory
User needs a dick
Originally posted by OtagoFlamesHD View Post
exactly why i have stat rese 3 times from master but have only had my xbox for a month. Your payment options would of been erroring becuase you don't pay for the first month and there is all sort's of problems when yo try to give the dumb asses money but other then that it is fun being able to piss kids of the last time i got under 50 kills in a bops2 lobby on xbox was like 3months ago becuase there all 12elve's but over than that i there is only 2 months until ps4 and then we can all move on and get back to actual challanges e.g teenager's and real people who you can talk to but GoodLuck man.

I'm sure you reset stats 3 times in on month because the people on Xbox are just that bad. :dumb:
09-05-2013, 09:28 PM #6
kciN
< ^ > < ^ >
AGREED!
#SonyPony and PC <3
09-06-2013, 08:58 PM #7
Budz
Former Staff
Console bashing isn't allowed.

The following user thanked Budz for this useful post:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.