10-21-2013, 09:48 PM #1
kciN
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anybody know any legit modders who can host a BO1 lobby.
Last edited by kciN ; 10-11-2014 at 07:30 PM.

The following user thanked kciN for this useful post:

10-22-2013, 06:43 PM #2
Groovy
Team Xbox
Originally posted by kciN1337 View Post
Does anybody know any legit modders who can host a BO1 lobby.

You can mod Black Ops 1 online using map infections still, so why would you pay for a lobby?

Just find someone with a modded checkboard map then all you need to do is watch it for 10 seconds, go online, get host, and blow yourself up to get to the prestige. Shouldn't be too hard to find a group of friends (or randomers) who want to do it with you.

If you want to add me on Xbox to get the map off my file share feel free. Just PM in advance so I know who to accept :vince:

The following user thanked Groovy for this useful post:

10-22-2013, 06:47 PM #3
xIDAFG
Banned
Originally posted by Groovy
You can mod Black Ops 1 online using map infections still, so why would you pay for a lobby?

Just find someone with a modded checkboard map then all you need to do is watch it for 10 seconds, go online, get host, and blow yourself up to get to the prestige. Shouldn't be too hard to find a group of friends (or randomers) who want to do it with you.

If you want to add me on Xbox to get the map off my file share feel free. Just PM in advance so I know who to accept :vince:

That Method You Talking About Work On Ps3 Too? Or Just Xbox Mate?

The following 2 users say thank you to xIDAFG for this useful post:

Sting,
10-22-2013, 09:27 PM #4
kciN
< ^ > < ^ >

I want everything unlocked, god mode and invisible.
Last edited by kciN ; 03-26-2014 at 04:04 PM.

The following user thanked kciN for this useful post:

10-23-2013, 07:16 PM #5
Groovy
Team Xbox
Originally posted by Sean
That Method You Talking About Work On Ps3 Too? Or Just Xbox Mate?

I'm really not sure sorry, I don't own a PS3.

I do know it got patched on Xbox quite a while back but recently it has re-appeared somehow... Online Jtag related probably.

Originally posted by kciN1337 View Post
I want everything unlocked and god mode and invisible bro.

The map gives you 200,000 cod points per game... That's easily enough to unlock everything pretty quick.

As for God Mode and invisible... I think you're being a bit hopeful. The only people you will see with that if it's even possible are the guys with Online Jtags using RPC to infect themselves each game. It wont be something you can keep forever...
Last edited by Groovy ; 10-23-2013 at 07:19 PM.

The following user thanked Groovy for this useful post:

10-25-2013, 01:57 AM #6
Ace
Former Staff Member
I'm really not sure sorry, I don't own a PS3.

I do know it got patched on Xbox quite a while back but recently it has re-appeared somehow... Online Jtag related probably.

The map gives you 200,000 cod points per game... That's easily enough to unlock everything pretty quick.

As for God Mode and invisible... I think you're being a bit hopeful. The only people you will see with that if it's even possible are the guys with Online Jtags using RPC to infect themselves each game. It wont be something you can keep forever...

I'm still wondering if this method still works!
10-25-2013, 11:30 AM #7
Groovy
Team Xbox
Originally posted by Yex View Post
I'm still wondering if this method still works!

I believe it does still work, but theirs only one way to find out... Happy
10-25-2013, 12:38 PM #8
Ace
Former Staff Member
I believe it does still work, but theirs only one way to find out... Happy

We'll one way or another ill try it Winky Winky

The following user thanked Ace for this useful post:

10-25-2013, 06:20 PM #9
yes i charge $15 for bo1 HMU

The following user thanked Modified360 for this useful post:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.