05-20-2015, 12:41 PM #1
Cain532
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok, so in the past few weeks I've had to move and close a lot of threads because people are asking about stuff either in the wrong section or duplicate threads or straight up stuff we cannot have here on NGU.

So what I need for all the newbies that come here is to take a look around this section and see if your question has been asked elsewhere, either in the questions and support section or main forum section. Also you all MUST review the NGU rules and guidelines before making posts. I will not spoon feed it to all of you, so here is the link

You must login or register to view this content.

Feel free to introduce yourself on this thread, make suggestions or just say Hi. I DO NOT want to see a thousand questions of "Where can I find a BO2 mod menu?" I've answered that question more times than I care to count. Look around the forum before posting questions that may have already been answered. Thank you.

The following user thanked Cain532 for this useful post:

Cyb3r
06-02-2015, 08:28 PM #2
thanx so mutch Happy

The following user thanked GRANTIKINZ for this useful post:

Cain532
06-04-2015, 12:37 AM #3
-Luke
Former Staff
Originally posted by Cain532 View Post
Ok, so in the past few weeks I've had to move and close a lot of threads because people are asking about stuff either in the wrong section or duplicate threads or straight up stuff we cannot have here on NGU.

So what I need for all the newbies that come here is to take a look around this section and see if your question has been asked elsewhere, either in the questions and support section or main forum section. Also you all MUST review the NGU rules and guidelines before making posts. I will not spoon feed it to all of you, so here is the link

You must login or register to view this content.

Feel free to introduce yourself on this thread, make suggestions or just say Hi. I DO NOT want to see a thousand questions of "Where can I find a BO2 mod menu?" I've answered that question more times than I care to count. Look around the forum before posting questions that may have already been answered. Thank you.

Where can I find a BO2 mod menu? Cool Troll
06-04-2015, 09:27 PM #4
Groovy
Team Xbox
Originally posted by Cain532 View Post
I DO NOT want to see a thousand questions of "Where can I find a BO2 mod menu?"

That's pretty much eliminating all of the Xbox 360 section incoming traffic tears
06-08-2015, 10:03 AM #5
Im new here sir... i dont know how this website works and how to gt the bo2 mod menu. I just want to know for to get the mod menu. ive been see'ing lots of people hacking on bo2 and i wanna be part of it. THANKS Smile please reply back.
07-22-2015, 08:28 AM #6
How do you get a mod menu xd
07-24-2015, 06:52 PM #7
hey um ever since I saw bo2 modded menus I always wanted them but I will always get a virus or my computer will get infected I will always cry plz plz plz help me get modded menu bo2 xbox 360 SalChoco
05-16-2016, 07:03 PM #8
Fireblaze410
Save Point
Hello sticky you da man
07-14-2017, 04:43 AM #9
Hi. I am new to this site.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo