01-02-2010, 11:00 PM #1
Glitch3r
As Ballin As Possible
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
How to get a scammer banned and get your money back.

Tutorial Parts:
I - Introduction
II - What you need
III - What to do

I - Introduction

You got scammed, there is no way you can get your money back, you are screwed and have lost your money. No not really, it is possible to get it back by following this tutorial.

There is probably many scammers in the NGU Auctions forum section. This "guide" will help you get your money back if you were scammed and get the scammer a nifty console ban.

Original tutorial was found at Game-Tuts and was posted by a user at their site called Doomlord2, he was scammed a little while ago by a user called Gohan and thought that there was no way he could get his money back, but he managed to get it back and posted a little "tutorial" on the forums.

II - What you need

What you need:
- A phone
- The scammers gamertag

III - What to do

Start by calling Microsoft and tell them that you have been scammed. They will ask you how, now just tell them how they got you and what has been done, also tell them that you have the gamertag of Mr. Scammer (That is if you have it). Tell them when you were scammed. They may ask you for your credit card information so be prepared to give it to them. Tell them your console ID and tell them that any DLC that is not signed to that console after / on the date you were scammed is NOT a purchase made by you, but your friend Mr. Scammer. You will be transfered to a supervisor and they will have you fill in a form with your serial number, gamertag etc.

Good job! Mr. Scammer is now enjoying his console ban, you get your money back, and if the thief is reported for stealing, there is a chance he is going to jail.

Written by: Me
Original guide by Doomlord2 at Game-Tuts.

The following 6 users say thank you to Glitch3r for this useful post:

ꜛ  , Dewzy916, Marte, Octavia, Shepleklet, The Low Key OG
01-03-2010, 01:11 AM #2
Dewzy916
i am broski916
Good thread! Should be in Xbox hacks and exploits or general although.
01-03-2010, 01:21 AM #3
Cool, That help's!
01-03-2010, 01:24 AM #4
nice guide but no more scamming Smile dw i dont swear
01-03-2010, 05:58 PM #5
Glitch3r
As Ballin As Possible
Originally posted by UsB
Good thread! Should be in Xbox hacks and exploits or general although.

Originally posted by Ravage View Post
Cool, That help's!

Originally posted by TaNGo
nice guide but no more scamming Smile dw i dont swear

Thanks Smile

So, could a moderator or admin please move this to the You must login or register to view this content. section?
01-03-2010, 09:36 PM #6
Report the post it will alert a moderator quicker.
01-04-2010, 12:40 AM #7
Thanks this might work for the asswipe CiA that hacked me a couple days ago for 1600 MS Points.
01-23-2010, 11:36 PM #8
xI2y
Banned
nice could help someone thats been scammed
01-30-2010, 12:56 AM #9
I'd be surprised if people don't take advantage of this and do this to innocent people.
01-30-2010, 02:33 AM #10
Octavia
"PonyF ag"
good guide do you mine if i post at game tuts i will give you full credit

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo