05-21-2013, 05:35 PM #1
Lamputt
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What we know so far about the new Microsoft console named XBOX ONE.

A few choice tech specs – 8GB RAM, 500 gig Hard drive, USB 3.0 connection, Blu-ray drive, Variable power states, Wi Fi and claim the system will be silent, No noise whatsoever.

The Kinect has been rebuilt for ultra-precision, recognising you, your voice and your movements. The 1080p wide angle view picks up 2GB of motion data per second, and it can even read your heartbeat during exercise games.

The Xbox One Guide is the new way to watch TV. Voice controlled search navigation removes the need for finding the remote, favourites let you choose and pin your favourite shows to build your own channel. Trending lets you see what other people are watching the most, both in terms of live and on-demand TV.

XBOX ON!With those two words, the Xbox One will turn on, not only with voice activation but voice recognition! It knows your voice and loads up your personal home page, complete with remembering what you were last doing… and was that Forza we saw? And quick voice controls to switch between live TV, gaming and more.
There is also a mode called "snap mode" which will allow the user to run two programs at once.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]24619[/ATTACH] You can Skype (also owned by Microsoft) through Xbox, and hold group video calls.New Motion Gestures let you navigate through the different programs instantly. And if you want to run more than one progrmam at once, Browse the net while watching TV and more, using your SmartPhone as a remote control.
Last edited by Lamputt ; 05-21-2013 at 05:42 PM.

The following user thanked Lamputt for this useful post:

ResistTheSun
05-21-2013, 06:07 PM #2
Originally posted by another user
recognising you, your voice

My face when, Would not buy. In fact if the PS4 comes with a playstation move camera attached I'd just put insulation tape over it.

You must login or register to view this content.
05-21-2013, 06:23 PM #3
Im not impressed
05-21-2013, 06:23 PM #4
socia
Gym leader
deleted because of bad journalism practices
Last edited by socia ; 05-21-2013 at 06:47 PM.
05-21-2013, 06:26 PM #5
So its similar with ps4 that the disc will be tied in ur account and you won't be able to let ur friend borrow it.
05-21-2013, 06:27 PM #6
Originally posted by socia View Post
You must login or register to view this content.
interesting quick read about the Xbox one...

Please either screencap the story or find somewhere else that's reported it. Kotaku is the fucking worst gaming journalism website on the internet and single handedly gave gaming journalism a bad name.
05-21-2013, 06:46 PM #7
socia
Gym leader
Originally posted by Madison
Please either screencap the story or find somewhere else that's reported it. Kotaku is the fucking worst gaming journalism website on the internet and single handedly gave gaming journalism a bad name.

oh sorry i did not know that. i was searching the internet because Xbox didn't give anything specific about the always on or blocking used games/content and i thought it was a little suspicious they decided to skip over the part that everyone is wondering about.
if hes that bad then ill delete the post.
05-21-2013, 07:18 PM #8
YnO
~♣°Yamata no Orochi°♣~
lol i want to play. not watch the TV or movies that why i buy a game console LOL

shit everyehere in that conference..

LOL blu ray device, what happen to your HD DVD mocoshit ??? loosers...

skype OMFG!!!! that is so awsome i just ..... wait wait wait wait i have that in my vita and in my phone even in the PSP who came out in 2004 :dumb:

internet explorer.... nuff said

what if i want to keep in silence...??? dont play :/ ?
05-21-2013, 08:05 PM #9
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Thanks for the round up :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo