05-21-2013, 06:49 PM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Trying to find other sources but looks like it's true. Does fix the problem of nobody buying movement control tech sucks you can't use it without Kinect.

The following user thanked ResistTheSun for this useful post:

xLew--
05-21-2013, 06:56 PM #2
I expected it to be like this when I heard that the Kinect would be bundled with every Xbox. I had a strong feeling it would be required. Hopefully it doesn't drive up the price of the Xbox by having it automatically bundled.
05-21-2013, 07:04 PM #3
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Stone View Post
I expected it to be like this when I heard that the Kinect would be bundled with every Xbox. I had a strong feeling it would be required. Hopefully it doesn't drive up the price of the Xbox by having it automatically bundled.

You know..sort of looking forward to it. After the success of having a mic bundled with a console and Sony following who knows!
05-21-2013, 10:21 PM #4
xLew--
Former Staff
not working without kinect, thats not good. maybe it will just limit the things you can do, id personally just use a controller
05-22-2013, 01:25 AM #5
The Clipse
Dame Los Nuggets Plz
But why??? Man, that sucks.
05-22-2013, 05:00 AM #6
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
Hmm this is stupid IMO. What if Kinect breaks etc? You're screwed then because it'll probably have a nice price tag for a replacement. Its a good way of getting Kinect into the market more though.
05-22-2013, 08:36 AM #7
Very intrusive. I don't want a camera and mic always there, always on.
We saw from the reveal that at the very least the mic on the Kinect is always on, always recording. I don't want that.
05-22-2013, 08:44 AM #8
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by JP View Post
Hmm this is stupid IMO. What if Kinect breaks etc? You're screwed then because it'll probably have a nice price tag for a replacement. Its a good way of getting Kinect into the market more though.

£50 - £80 i reckon it'd be, seeing as controllers are quite exspensive these will be too

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo