06-01-2013, 08:45 AM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

The video above is an exaggeration, of course, but it sums up the lasting impression from Microsoft’s bumbled reveal of the Xbox One. E3, however, will be all about the games.

“I can confirm that we will have TV’s (or similar) on stage to show the games,” said Microsoft’s You must login or register to view this content. today when quizzed about the press conference content.

“That should be the extent of TV talk.”

Microsoft’s press conference is 90 minutes. We’re sending Peter and Kris in for the full thing, so if Major Nelson’s lying we’ll be mildly discontented to say the least.

In related news, US journalist Geoff Keighley You must login or register to view this content. that this year’s pre-E3 conferences will be the “strongest in years” and promises “lots of games and suprises.”

10 days. We’re nearly there.

You must login or register to view this content.
06-01-2013, 10:36 AM #2
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Something tells me MS are playing a different game to Sony this time around. MS are worried about Apple and google it would appear.
06-01-2013, 02:02 PM #3
Crunk
Sir, I'm too 1337
Microsoft and Sony are both looking to focus on their games, but I still don't think that'll be enough to stop PC from moving in as the ultimate gaming platform.
06-01-2013, 03:05 PM #4
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Lol. Seriously? How many of you guys on this specific forum plan on buying this piece of shit?
06-01-2013, 04:23 PM #5
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
I bet half the presentation will be full of COSad Awesome Ghosts shit.
06-01-2013, 06:47 PM #6
socia
Gym leader
i think MS is going to come out swinging, they have no other choice then to fight for their life's right now. im sorry but they better have the most epic games in all of gaming history to make up for their shitty console reveal. first impressions last a lifetime.
i think they thought showing the console was the most important thing in a reveal, sadly they listened to the die hard Xbox fanboys ripping on Sony for not showing their box. i never really seen the point considering its going to be a black box..... the shape of a box isn't what sells a console, its the hardware and games.

i expect MS to have as many games possible to show whats coming to XboxOne, im also expecting a lot of reverse decisions about the BULLSHIT that we found out about after the reveal. hell after that shit they showed us in May i would also expect them to show us pre-production stuff... games that are in its earliest development and wont be ready for a few years.
they better do something and quick because i wont go down in a ship just because i liked its sister ship..... im gonna push sons of bitches out my way to get the hell off before im stuck sinking with it.
06-02-2013, 07:12 PM #7
-Skyline
Anonymous
I think everyone knows they are going to go all-out desperate after that HORROR of a reveal.
06-02-2013, 07:15 PM #8
xSoulEdge
Big Sister
They are done, what else they can do ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo