06-01-2013, 06:42 PM #1
Hammy
[b]#Hammy4IMGPerms McCoy[/b]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Concerned about Microsoft’s focus with the Xbox One? Perhaps this’ll put some of your worries to rest: Microsoft is investing at least $1 billion into games for the Xbox One.

Talking to Microsoft president of interactive entertainment business (read: Xbox) Don Mattrick and Microsoft Studios VP Phil Spencer, OXM reports the investment marks Microsoft’s biggest gaming push to date.

Meanwhile, Spencer—expectedly—championed how the Xbox One’s design will give developers greater freedom with regards to how their games can be played.

“I see our creators really taking that opportunity to think about their games in a more granular way,” Spencer told OXM. “To still have the full immersive, quadruple-A experience on screen, but also think about how those experiences can roam with devices—and it’s nice that our new box actually understands all this through the wait’s structured, that people do multiple things at the same time, and I can have shorter gameplay sessions, longer gameplay sessions.”

Xbox One is expected to receive 15 exclusive titles in year one, 8 of which will be new IPs. A fourth Fable installment and Killer Instinct revival are rumored to be in development from Lionhead and Rare respectively, while the fifth Halo game is an inevitability.

Source: You must login or register to view this content.
06-01-2013, 06:47 PM #2
lmao they will fail ps4 ftw
06-01-2013, 06:57 PM #3
Hammy
[b]#Hammy4IMGPerms McCoy[/b]
Originally posted by HellGuy View Post
lmao they will fail ps4 ftw

Im a Playstation person my self. But you're saying 'ps4 ftw' when you hardly know any of the features what it has or even what it looks like?
06-01-2013, 07:03 PM #4
Originally posted by Kierxn View Post
Im a Playstation person my self. But you're saying 'ps4 ftw' when you hardly know any of the features what it has or even what it looks like?

it doesent matter the shape or how it looks like the only thing that matters the cpu and gpu are more powerful on the ps3 Smile
06-01-2013, 07:20 PM #5
.James
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by HellGuy View Post
it doesent matter the shape or how it looks like the only thing that matters the cpu and gpu are more powerful on the ps3 Smile

No it doesn't... Xbox could go and release exclusives at E3 which make the PS4 exclusives look like crap. PS4 could also announce disappointing things whereas Xbox One announces some awesome features.

No proper judgement can be made until E3.

The following user thanked .James for this useful post:

RadioactiveGimp
06-01-2013, 07:42 PM #6
Skythe
The Great
sounds like they just will do anything to make sure they're number one, which i find them not to be ever..
06-02-2013, 10:31 PM #7
Money talks - got to wait and see what they got planned for E3
06-05-2013, 05:35 PM #8
First2Fight
Do a barrel roll!
Looks like their reveal of the XboxOne was such a flop, that they're gonna have to throw enormous amounts of money at some games, to try and regain a little face.
06-09-2013, 04:39 PM #9
Originally posted by .James View Post
No it doesn't... Xbox could go and release exclusives at E3 which make the PS4 exclusives look like crap. PS4 could also announce disappointing things whereas Xbox One announces some awesome features.

No proper judgement can be made until E3.

Pretty much what I've got in mind,keeping my judgement till after e3 when everything's calmed a bit and the facts are out for all to see.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo