DinoFreak
I'm le back
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

The following 3 users say thank you to DinoFreak for this useful post:

chiefclueless, Keomo, SuperGamecube64
06-12-2013, 04:33 AM #2
aBoss
< ^ > < ^ >
That is just fucking sad. But then again if you dont even have access to internet thats worst then fucking sad. This is 2013 people get with it!!
06-12-2013, 04:58 AM #3
Damn Microsoft

06-12-2013, 05:05 AM #4
Kidd Cold
**** my Toaster !~!
Originally posted by MultipleAccount View Post
That is just fucking sad. But then again if you dont even have access to internet thats worst then fucking sad. This is 2013 people get with it!!

Sometimes people are SOL due to their location and current predicaments. For example, my friends cousin owns a house in the middle of nowhere. Years ago he was told that there were plans to bring HSI broadband to his location. Fast-forward, that isn't happening and he owes more on the house than what it's worth and will have a hell of a time attempting to sell it. The government and ISP's need to get with the program to help connect those in such situations.

The following 3 users say thank you to Kidd Cold for this useful post:

Fuskiee, Keomo, SuperGamecube64
06-12-2013, 10:04 AM #5
xLew--
Former Staff
haha wtf! theyre really cutting people off.
06-12-2013, 08:19 PM #6
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
Originally posted by MultipleAccount View Post

Not everyone in the fucking world is able to get internet, Maybe not solid connection... I live in Rural Ireland I have the best internet you can get in my area and it drops at least 2 times every week. It's not a matter off not being bothered to buy internet its the availability and the Download cap... think before you post an obnoxious comment

The following 3 users say thank you to SuperGamecube64 for this useful post:

Fuskiee, Kidd Cold, morgan8088
06-12-2013, 10:50 PM #7
Even though this was recorded 1 or 2 days before E3 started, it's still dumb :P Microsoft haven't done their job this year.
06-12-2013, 11:29 PM #8
Keomo
Can’t trickshot me!
Lol "Its an offline console"

What the fuck does that even mean?

Are you serious?

I feel sorry for people who actually contributed to this garbage, now everyone who has or ever will own an xbox must feel so screwed over- they didnt even get handwipes to clean the cum off their mouths.
06-13-2013, 09:15 PM #9
DinoFreak
I'm le back
I'm actually still shocked on how they replied in this video.
06-14-2013, 08:08 PM #10
lol now ya fockd up now you focked up now you focked up LOL

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo