Post: Do you think the xbox one is worth getting? & back up your reason
06-12-2013, 06:00 AM #1
OG MAFIA
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); In my opinion I cant Waite to get my hands on it. The price is high but . do you think its worth the $$
06-12-2013, 03:11 PM #2
AgentJon
Former Staff
Yes and no...

For a gaming console, and just a gaming console, yes.

For everything else, no.

From what I see & understand, Xbox One, is just that, it's trying to put EVERYTHING into one system. Which I guess is not a bad idea, but, it's like, I don't need that nor want it. Hell when they highly pitched the fact that you can Skype on the Xbox while doing other things, I laughed because I don't have anyone to Skype lol, like seriously think about it, who really does? Who really wants to do that anyways? Why would you wanna Skype with someone when you're trying to game or watch TV. Which is another thing, why should you leave your Xbox on all day to watch TV, when you have a TV for that? Couldn't it over heat? Okay I'm sure they have looked into that and it won't, but what if? I'd rather use my TV in line satellite box for that rather than using my internet for watching live TV. Plus you need internet to use this! That's a little bit too much, I'm sure most people these days do have internet, but it's like really lol. I'm sure it'll be awesome, but, for $500 for things that your TV, laptop can do, nahhhhhh. Now, for gaming, this console will be insane, can't deny that. Oh and you have to turn it on every 24hrs, lol, that's just stupid.
06-12-2013, 06:32 PM #3
Wondoh
Former Staff
Personally, microsoft have made some bad ideas with the xbox one... BUT there is absolutely nothing which makes me want to get a PS4.
I'll be getting an xbox one Smile
06-12-2013, 06:44 PM #4
Jango
I love my kitteh
I will be getting the ps4 first. Then eventually get the xbox one to play the exclusives.
06-12-2013, 10:51 PM #5
You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Cyberix for this useful post:

DinoFreak
06-12-2013, 11:34 PM #6
Keomo
Can’t trickshot me!
Its definitely worth getting, that is if you like having yourself exposed to the internet every other 24 hours, and having mandatory payments to accept, and a bunch of other awesome little wonderful tidbits, like having voice recognition.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo