06-16-2013, 12:08 AM #1
St0rM
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, we've all heard how xbox is digging the hole deeper and deeper.
My question and I'm sure a few others have thought about it.
Do you think microsoft will change the way their doing things once they notice how hardly anyone will be purchasing this console. It would be a really good console if they would change these stupid things their doing.

(meaning) they should change things, like allowing your friend to barrow a game of yours or not needing to stay online 24/7 to play a game. I'm really curious to hear the answers.
06-16-2013, 12:17 AM #2
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
I think Microsoft has alot of time to change and fix what they done. If they step up their game and listen to gamers, then people will be looking not just at ps4 but now Xbox One.
06-16-2013, 12:22 AM #3
St0rM
Treasure hunter
yeah hopefully they will do that and (most likely) will because of how their doing things it almost seems arrogant and selfish.
06-16-2013, 07:46 PM #4
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by St0rM View Post
Well, we've all heard how xbox is digging the hole deeper and deeper.
My question and I'm sure a few others have thought about it.
Do you think microsoft will change the way their doing things once they notice how hardly anyone will be purchasing this console. It would be a really good console if they would change these stupid things their doing.

(meaning) they should change things, like allowing your friend to barrow a game of yours or not needing to stay online 24/7 to play a game. I'm really curious to hear the answers.

Depends how deep the design is could do.
Something is telling me it would be a big fat no.
Unless it fails super bad I could see the policy changing on a number of things but too late.
06-21-2013, 04:16 PM #5
St0rM
Treasure hunter
Who called it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo