Post: Xbox One Will Face A Delay Into 2014 for Unknown Reasons – Official!
08-14-2013, 06:17 PM #1
Budz
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

This link is official to launch dates: You must login or register to view this content. --Thanks to Pixie Lott

The Xbox One may be facing a delay to 2014 because of all the changes that have been going on. These rumors came from sources on Gamefactor which are a really reliable source for these type of stories. It isn't confirmed yet, so don't be thinking that it's true, but there is a high chance of it happening due to the Kinect changes and DRM changes. These settings take time to change and ship out. This late release date will surely hurt Microsoft badly since they invested around $3 BILLION, yes with a B to the Xbox One.

So far, there hasn't been a release date for the Xbox One or PS4, but they should be announced at Gamescom(hopefully). A late release date would be hard to believe, but it is possible.

Do you guys think this could happen or rubbish rumors?

Edit: I got news come in about them having problems with production on certain parts in the Xbox. Could this be the main reason to their possible delay?

Edit #2: Xbox One’s launch has been delayed to 2014 in eight European Markets, confirmed for its November launch in 13 other markets, Microsoft announced today.--Thanks to Camacheiro
Last edited by Budz ; 08-14-2013 at 10:58 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Budz for this useful post:

Camacheiro, iBeINSTINCT, Jango
08-14-2013, 06:19 PM #2
Shebang
Bring back the smileys!
Not going to happen, makes no sense.
08-14-2013, 06:55 PM #3
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
I hope it does. I have no sympathy for a shit company that was greedy, and realized 'Oops. By making people spend MORE money on our gaming console, we're going to lose money.' FUCK YOU MICROSOFT.

The following 3 users say thank you to iTruceFret for this useful post:

JailbreakJacob, SeanVII, TEXAS24_ReStEr
08-14-2013, 06:58 PM #4
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Maybe its this .. You must login or register to view this content.

Only launching in 8 places on launch day and not 21 like they said at E3
08-14-2013, 09:03 PM #5
Spongebob.
I defeated!
LOL Maybe they got their hands on the PS4 and thought "WOW! This is gonna kick our ass real hard, so lets upgrade some hardware stuff to try and stop that from happening" :troll:

The following user thanked Spongebob. for this useful post:

SeanVII
08-14-2013, 09:37 PM #6
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Yes!!! I want to save up my money for the Xbox One too.
08-14-2013, 09:40 PM #7
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer
Xbox One’s launch has been delayed to 2014 in eight European Markets, confirmed for its November launch in 13 other markets, Microsoft announced today.

I guess bad news first: those of you in Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Sweden, and Switzerland won’t gain access to the Xbox One until 2014. Microsoft promises to get it to you “as soon as possible,” though.

Meanwhile, Microsoft has confirmed that the Xbox One will launch in November—as planned—in Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Spain, United Kingdom, United States, and New Zealand.

“While we wish we could launch Xbox One simultaneously in these markets, there are many factors that determine the timing of specific market launches,” the Xbox Wire post reads. “This includes work to localize the Xbox One dash, incorporate additional voice and languages, and build partnerships to bring apps and meaningful local content to each country.

“We understand this will be disappointing news for our fans int he impacted countries, and we are doing everything we can to bring Xbox One to you as soon as possible next year.”

Source: Xbox Wire

The following 3 users say thank you to Camacheiro for this useful post:

Budz, Soldier., Cory
08-14-2013, 09:49 PM #8
Hakon
Ettore Bugatti
I pre-ordered the Xbox One yesterday so this is kind of a let down Microsoft.. :(

However, I'm not really in a hurry. Both GTA V and BF4 is dropping this year and those two games will keep me entertained for a long time, Im sure! Smile
08-14-2013, 10:31 PM #9
Cory
User needs a dick
Originally posted by Budz View Post

Originally posted by Camacheiro View Post
Xbox One’s launch has been delayed to 2014 in eight European Markets, confirmed for its November launch in 13 other markets, Microsoft announced today.

I guess bad news first: those of you in Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Sweden, and Switzerland won’t gain access to the Xbox One until 2014. Microsoft promises to get it to you “as soon as possible,” though.

Meanwhile, Microsoft has confirmed that the Xbox One will launch in November—as planned—in Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Spain, United Kingdom, United States, and New Zealand.

“While we wish we could launch Xbox One simultaneously in these markets, there are many factors that determine the timing of specific market launches,” the Xbox Wire post reads. “This includes work to localize the Xbox One dash, incorporate additional voice and languages, and build partnerships to bring apps and meaningful local content to each country.

“We understand this will be disappointing news for our fans int he impacted countries, and we are doing everything we can to bring Xbox One to you as soon as possible next year.”

Source: Xbox Wire

Nice find, should update OP.

The following user thanked Cory for this useful post:

Camacheiro
08-14-2013, 11:09 PM #10
You're so right. The thing is though, people still fall for their shit... Why is that? People are just pure STUPID :fa:
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
I hope it does. I have no sympathy for a shit company that was greedy, and realized 'Oops. By making people spend MORE money on our gaming console, we're going to lose money.' FUCK YOU MICROSOFT.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo