11-23-2013, 11:05 PM #1
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Normally most games get better from when they're first shown to the world (Killzone Shadow Fall improved extremely) but this doesn't seem to be the case with Forza 5 on the Xbox One.

You must login or register to view this content.

The one of the left is of Forza 5 now on the Xbox One and the right shows Forza 6 at E3. Nice one Microsoft, the left looks like it's from the previous gen (I swear the graphics on NFS: Most Wanted are better than that).
11-23-2013, 11:09 PM #2
Is this real? That's a big difference too!!
The Rising Dead 3 game also looked shit, ppl say it's the same as 2, and the graphics ain't really improved either.
11-23-2013, 11:42 PM #3
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
Hell yeah that sux,it could be the tv, but gtav was like that for me well it was the download one from psn the disk was all good 100% better,the pic on the right only has one brake light lol there is a couple of different things in the pix,i was going to get a shit box one just for this game but i think not now."come on next gen consoles pull your fucking head in"
Originally posted by JP View Post
Normally most games get better from when they're first shown to the world (Killzone Shadow Fall improved extremely) but this doesn't seem to be the case with Forza 5 on the Xbox One.

You must login or register to view this content.

The one of the left is of Forza 5 now on the Xbox One and the right shows Forza 6 at E3. Nice one Microsoft, the left looks like it's from the previous gen (I swear the graphics on NFS: Most Wanted are better than that).
11-24-2013, 12:00 AM #4
St0rM
Treasure hunter
thats a night and day difference!
11-24-2013, 01:06 AM #5
Ozy
Hurah!
game probably wasn't fully installed yet. mine looks like the one on the right.
Last edited by Ozy ; 11-25-2013 at 01:51 AM.
11-24-2013, 08:07 PM #6
Fox243
[b]Elite Founder[/b]
no need to lie... i have seen the twitch footage it all looks like that. xbone just aint holding up the graphics look like old school.
11-25-2013, 05:15 PM #7
The right one still dont look as good too if you really look at it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo