12-28-2013, 05:58 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Video Tutorial!

Please leave a like if it helped and subscribe for more! Happy

Feel free to have a game trading message board down below :P
XBOX ONE Sharing Policy: You must login or register to view this content.

EDIT: I had to reupload because my gamertag was shown :P Re-rendering now, also, it looks like gamesharing isn't allowed! I missed an update to the article xD Here's the new link for the article: You must login or register to view this content.

Important Bits:
These changes will impact some of the scenarios we previously announced for Xbox One. The sharing of games will work as it does today, you will simply share the disc. Downloaded titles cannot be shared or resold. Also, similar to today, playing disc based games will require that the disc be in the tray.

Video Link Updated Happy
Last edited by 0p3ration Pwn ; 12-28-2013 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Missed a few things, re-uploaded video
12-28-2013, 08:28 PM #2
Groovy
Team Xbox
Originally posted by 0p3ration
Video Tutorial!

Please leave a like if it helped and subscribe for more! Happy

Feel free to have a game trading message board down below :P
XBOX ONE Sharing Policy: You must login or register to view this content.

Sharing is Caring Winky Winky

@0.33 you show your Gamertag, I'd fix that asap if I were you as when you're banned you don't just lose your account... You lose all game associated with that account as well according to Xbox support.
12-28-2013, 10:04 PM #3
Originally posted by Groovy
@0.33 you show your Gamertag, I'd fix that asap if I were you as when you're banned you don't just lose your account... You lose all game associated with that account as well according to Xbox support.
I realised haha :P tbh, you don't need really cover your gamertag just because game sharing isn't against the policy. It says that your allowed to share with acquaintances meaning someone that you've met. I don't think I should get banned anyways :P I'm not doing anything wrong, I purchased the game legitly so yeah :P thanks for telling me anyways Smile

EDIT: Oh crap, there was an update on the article, looks like your not allowed to share downloaded titles! Oh well, time to re-render :P
Last edited by 0p3ration Pwn ; 12-28-2013 at 10:19 PM. Reason: Missed an update on the article :P
12-28-2013, 10:50 PM #4
Originally posted by Groovy

Updated the video link, thanks for pointing that out xD
01-07-2014, 05:36 AM #5
Anyone wanna gameshare assassins creed 4
01-23-2014, 07:27 PM #6
Has anyone got any games other than battlefield 4 ghosts and fifa 14 willing to swap for any others Smile
01-25-2014, 05:24 AM #7
Jegg
Banned
time to steal my friends games Reaper
01-27-2014, 09:38 PM #8
Anyone wanna gameshare Forza 5, Fifa 14 and COD Season Pass from me? I need bf4 :fa:
02-05-2014, 06:12 PM #9
Default Avatar
Kzngur
I have Ghosts Season Pass, BF4 Premium, Deadrising 3 Season Pass, Need for Speed Rivals, Peggle 2, and a bunch of little stuff. I am looking for any two of these, Deadrising 3, Ryse, AC4, Spectrum Camo, or Forza 5. You can contact me Kzngur on xbl. Aim me a Kzngur at aim. Email me at [email][email protected][/email]

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo