02-03-2014, 08:26 PM #1
Groovy
Team Xbox
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
'Cheaper Xbox One' reports are false, says Microsoft exec[/B]

You must login or register to view this content.

Conversing with fans on Twitter, Xbox executive Aaron Greenberg was asked whether rumours of a $399 Xbox One console were true.

Originally posted by Aaron
"No, you cannot believe everything you read on the internet".

Rumours of a cheaper SKU originate from a forum post in which a user claiming to be a Microsoft insider laid out the company's plans for the year. Among them was a plan to release a cheaper Xbox One SKU, possibly without a physical disc drive.

Although the identity of the user has not been verified, some aspects of the Xbox One 2014 roadmap posted online have been independently sourced.

For the full article be sure to check out You must login or register to view this content.
[/CENTER]

The following user thanked Groovy for this useful post:

SiLLiKaLaX
02-04-2014, 01:07 AM #2
Devastation
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Groovy
'Cheaper Xbox One' reports are false, says Microsoft exec[/B]

You must login or register to view this content.

Conversing with fans on Twitter, Xbox executive Aaron Greenberg was asked whether rumours of a $399 Xbox One console were true.

Rumours of a cheaper SKU originate from a forum post in which a user claiming to be a Microsoft insider laid out the company's plans for the year. Among them was a plan to release a cheaper Xbox One SKU, possibly without a physical disc drive.

Although the identity of the user has not been verified, some aspects of the Xbox One 2014 roadmap posted online have been independently sourced.

For the full article be sure to check out You must login or register to view this content.
[/CENTER]

He says not to believe everything the internet tells us. Doesn't that mean we shouldn't believe him Enzo
02-04-2014, 01:46 AM #3
AlabamaHit
ROLL TIDE!!!
Or the fact that he said it on the internet.
02-04-2014, 04:01 AM #4
Jango
I love my kitteh
Sony shall continue to gain a bigger lead.
02-04-2014, 04:13 AM #5
CEO
Climbing up the ladder
Damn, that sucks.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo